Taste the flavors of the Pacific with a night out at the Polynesian Cultural Center.
Enjoy the Ali`i Luau & Dinner Show at the Polynesian Cultural Center with a Go Oahu pass
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Admission to the Polynesian Cultural Center
- Indulge in an all-you-can-eat Hawaiian buffet
- Enjoy Polynesian entertainment, live music, and the "HA" Breath of Life Show
- Your Go Oahu pass also gives you free entry to other popular attractions included in the low discount price
Enjoy a traditional Hawaiian pig roast, listen to live music, and be entertained by fire dancers – a must-do on your island vacation.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Saturday, 11:45AM - 9PM.
Monday-Saturday, 11:00am - 9:30pm.
Sundays, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
Know before you go
Reservations required for the Ali`i Luau & Dinner Show at the Polynesian Cultural Center
Reservation Instructions: Please call 1 (844) 572-2347 (Toll Free - US Mainland), or (808) 293-3333 (Oahu) and mention that you have a Go Oahu pass.
Getting In: Simply present your pass at the Will Call (Prepaid) admission counter.
- Polynesian Cultural Center Park Rules: because the Polynesian Cultural Center is a family-oriented attraction, PCC asks that guests dress appropriately. Shoes and shirts are required at all times. Bathing suits are not allowed. Clothing, tattoos, and all forms of wearable art with offensive designs are strictly prohibited. More information about park rules can be viewed here.
- Alcohol is not served or allowed to be consumed anywhere on the premises.
- You may upgrade to include the luau for an additional $75.
Ali`i Luau & Dinner Show at the Polynesian Cultural Center
55-370 Kamehameha Highway
Laie, HI 96762