Taste the flavors of the Pacific with a night out at Hawaii’s most authentic Polynesian Luau, the Polynesian Cultural Center.
Enjoy the Ali`i Luau & Dinner Show at the Polynesian Cultural Center with a Go Oahu pass
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Access the beautiful Polynesian Cultural Center
- Indulge in an all-you-can-eat Hawaiian buffet
- Enjoy Polynesian entertainment, live music, and the "HA" Breath of Life Show
- Your Go Oahu pass also gives you free entry to other popular attractions included in the low discount price
Enjoy a traditional Hawaiian pig roast, listen to live music, and be entertained by fire dancers – a must-do on your island vacation.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Saturday, 12:00 noon-9:30 pm
Show: 7:30 pm-9:00 pm
Sundays, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
Know before you go
Simply present your pass at the ticket window with the Go Oahu Card signs.
Reservations required for the Ali`i Luau & Dinner Show at the Polynesian Cultural Center
Please call 1 (844) 572-2347 (Toll Free - US Mainland), or (808) 293-3333 (Oahu) and mention that you have a Go Oahu Pass.
Ali`i Luau & Dinner Show at the Polynesian Cultural Center
55-370 Kamehameha Highway
Laie, HI 96762