Hit the waves and learn to surf like a pro with a two-hour Semi-Private Surf Lesson by Sea & Board Sports Hawaii.
Take the Surf Lesson by Sea & Board Sports Hawaii with a Go Oahu pass
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Two-hour surf lesson included
- ST longboard hire and rash guard
- Informative, professional instructor to teach you
- Your Go Oahu pass also gives you free entry to other popular attractions included in the low discount price
If you're wondering what things there are to do in Hawaii, just remember, a trip to Hawaii isn't complete without hitting the waves and surfing.
Hours of Operation
Surf Lessons: Daily at 8:00 am and 11:00 am
Office Hours: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day.
Know before you go
Show your Go Oahu pass at the Oahu Sea & Board Sports Hawaii admission counter and you're in – there's no need to purchase individual tickets at any of the Oahu attractions included on your pass.
Sea Board and Sports is located directly across from the Haleiwa Beach House Restaurant. Please show up 10 minutes early and present your pass.
Reservations are required for surf lessons
Please call (808) 352-9775 to make your reservation and have your pass information ready.
Surf Lesson by Sea & Board Sports Hawaii
62-540 Kamehameha Hwy
Hale'iwa, HI 96712