Take a Boggy Creek Airboat Tour of the Everglades for a thrilling boat ride and the chance to see some swamp-dwelling creatures.
Take the Boggy Creek Airboat Tour with a Go Orlando Pass
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Enjoy a 30-minute boat tour of the Everglades
- Get the chance to see alligators, water birds, and turtles
- Your Go Orlando pass also gives you free entry to other popular attractions included in the low discount price
This 30-minute Boggy Creek Airboat Tour will take you through one of the most desolate regions in the country that, to this day, remains largely untouched by humans. Alligators reign supreme here and the waters are teeming with wildlife so there's plenty to see.
Hours of Operation
Daily, 9AM-5PM, weather permitting.
Open 365 days-a-year, weather permitting.
Know before you go
Getting In: Just show your Go Orlando pass upon arrival and you're in – there's no need to purchase individual tickets at any of the Orlando attractions included on your pass.
Tips for the Boggy Creek Airboat Tour
- Suggested times to see the most wildlife is early morning (9AM-11PM). Valid at Southport location only.
- Amenities include fishing guides, pavilion rentals, catering, boat launch, and bus parking.
- Dining options also available.
Boggy Creek Airboat Tour
Southport Park 2001 E Southport Rd Kissimmee,
Orlando, FL 34746