Take a walk down the red carpet for some family fun and world-class entertainment at Madame Tussauds Orlando. Conveniently located right in the I-Drive 360 area and featuring all of your favorite celebrities, Madame Tussauds is one of the most popular attractions in Orlando. Visitors can expect an entertaining and unforgettable experience as they explore the unique and interactive exhibits featuring famous movie stars, singers, athletes, and politicians. The museum features lots of the most recognizable stars under one roof. Guests can shake hands with President Obama, chat with Ryan Reynolds and Selena Gomez at a fancy soiree, spar with Muhammad Ali, and more.
Looking for Madame Tussauds Discount Tickets?
We’ve got you covered – Madame Tussauds admission is available with the below money saving options, so you can choose the attraction pass that’s right for you: 1. All-Inclusive Pass – All you can do. Includes admission to dozens of attractions. 2. Explorer Pass – Choose as you go. Includes admission of up to 5 attractions. 3. Build Your Own Pass – Select the attractions you want to visit prior to visiting. See all available passes, attractions & prices – Learn more.
Tips for Visiting Madame Tussauds Orlando
- Don't be afraid to interact with and touch the wax figures, it's highly encouraged at this Madame Tussauds and helps make your photos look even more realistic.
- The museum is the least crowded during weekdays and back to school time. During peak season and on the weekends, try to head to the museum earlier in the day to avoid crowds.
- Be sure to check out the Madame Tussauds gift shop for unique souvenirs to remember your trip.
- Save on Madame Tussauds tickets when you use an Orlando Explorer® Pass to visit your choice of other top attractions in Orlando.
- Make a day of your visit and check out other nearby attractions as well.
When to Visit
Madam Tussauds is open every day of the year. To avoid crowds, consider visiting earlier in the day or on weekdays.
What to Bring
- A camera (and a selfie stick if you have one!): there will be lots of fun opportunities to take photos with your favorite celebrities. From Emma Watson, Beyonce, and an Orlando favorite, Walt Disney!
What to Do There?
Madame Tussauds Orlando features new and exciting exhibits unique to the Orlando location. Each interactive exhibit and themed setting are as impressive as the wax renderings themselves.
Head to the most exclusive party in town on a trip to the Miami strip. Here, you'll be able to take photos with everyone from Anne Hathaway to Leonardo DiCaprio while they're all glammed-up for the red carpet.
Arts and Science
Come face-to-face with some of the greatest innovators from the past to present. Test your IQ in Einstein's lab and see yourself as pop art created by Andy Warhol before meeting Apple's co-founder Steve Jobs.
Head backstage and meet the characters from your favorite TV shows. Be a part of Oprah's program, see yourself on the big screen, and get in on the "Modern Family" portrait.
Sing a duet with Taylor Swift, pose with Miley Cyrus and hear the crowd cheer you own. Hop on stage with Rihanna after a costume change for the perfect photo opportunity.
Go on a guided tour through film making history and star in roles alongside Marilyn Monroe, Jackie Chan, Audrey Hepburn, and more. Snap a photo of yourself posing as Olivia Newton-John with John Travolta for some "Grease Lightening" fun.
Enter the Sports Zone and join Serena Williams on center court to see how fast you can serve a tennis ball, take on Tiger Woods, or challenge Shaq to a hoops competition, plus more.
History and World Leaders
Steer the vessel of Juan Ponce de Leon to discover Florida, enlist in the army, and watch Abraham Lincoln sign the Proclamation of Emancipation. Stand on the moon next to Neil Armstrong and plant the American flag!
Travel back 200 years and learn about Marie Tussaud's past and uncover the dark beginnings of this world-famous attraction. Learn about the intricate process of creating celebrity wax figures and feel actual celebrity hand casts!
Madame Tussauds is located right in I-Drive 360, "360-degrees of awesome", which includes lots of other fun, family-friendly attractions. Make a day out of your visit to Madame Tussauds by checking out other popular attractions nearby.
- The Orlando Eye: check out the largest observation wheel on the East Coast for the best views of downtown Orlando and beyond. On a clear day, visitors can see all the way to Cape Canaveral!
- SEA LIFE Aquarium: explore the underwater world at this new Orlando aquarium and get close to a shark as you walk through the large, 360-degree acrylic underwater tunnel.
- Skeletons: Animals Unveiled!: get an up-close look at real bones, skeletons, structures, and more for an entertaining experience.
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!: from authentic shrunken heads to rare natural phenomenons, Ripley's in Orlando features a fascinating collection of bizarre and unusual artifacts and exhibits.
- Fun Spot America: for some classic, theme park fun, visit Fun Spot America and save with a 4 ride sampler pass.
- SeaWorld® Orlando: catch some sea life performances, see the famous Shamu, and get up-close to lots of sea animals.
- WonderWorks: visit the amusement park for the mind at this fun and family-friendly indoor theme park for all ages.
Check out our tips for getting around Orlando for tips on making the most of your time in Orlando by visiting attractions by area.
Places to Eat Nearby
CiCi's Pizza: for a quick bite to eat, CiCi's Pizza is an easy, crowd-pleasing option located right on I-Drive (Orlando Explorer Pass holders receive 10% their entire order!). Yard House: grab some classic American Bar fare with unique, flavor-enhancing upgrades to every meal. Rocco's Tacos: wind down after the busy at at Rocco's Tacos for authentic Mexican and margaritas. Be sure to order the guacamole, it's prepared table-side!
Need to Know
- Monday through Friday: 10:00 am-8:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 am-10:00 pm
Directions & Address
- 8387 International Drive
- Orlando, FL 32819
I-Ride Trolley (free extra included with all Orlando Explorer Passes): The nearest stops on the I-Ride trolley for Madame Tussauds Orlando are: Red Line Northbound stop 17 and Green Line Southbound stop G9. By car: From the West I-4 East/Toward Orlando Exit 74A/Sand Lake Rd (on right) Right onto Sand Lake Rd Right onto International Drive Left U-Turn after .3 miles Free parking garage on the right From the East I-4 West/Toward Tampa Take exit 74A/Sand Lake Rd (on right) Left onto Sand Lake Rd Right onto International Dr Left U-Turn after .3 miles Free parking garage on the right By bus: International Drive is serviced by the 8, 38, and 42 LYNX bus. For detailed information on routes and schedules, check their website.