Planning a vacation to Orlando? We highlighted a handful of the top attractions, places to see, and which neighborhoods in Orlando to visit during your vacation.
International Drive or “I-Drive” is a popular Orlando destination for activities and attractions, shopping, dining, entertainment, hotels, and more. This major entertainment destination in Orlando has fun the whole family can enjoy, from kid-friendly museums to vibrant nightlife, I-Drive is a one-stop spot!
Things to Do in the International Drive Area
- Ride ICON Orlando 360™ (formerly known as The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye) and take in breathtaking 360-degree views of the surrounding central Florida area like you’ve never seen before
- Head to the Fun Spot America Theme Park for family-friendly theme park fun and thrills.
- Play a round of mini golf at the Congo River Adventure Golf course for an adventure in every game.
- Get up close to the most infamous shipwreck in history at Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition.
- Check out all things wacky, weird, and unusual at Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! Odditorium.
- Enjoy a mind-bending experience at WonderWorks, a theme park for the mind.
- Get around to each I-Drive attraction on the I-Ride Trolley.
Looking for more activities while you're exploring the I-Drive area? Check out our post on other popular International Drive attractions. Many of the I-Drive area attractions mentioned above are included with the Go Orlando Card All-Inclusive Pass that saves you up to 50% off gate prices - check it out!
Just north of downtown Orlando, Winter Park is a top destination for northern “snowbirds” and features some of Orlando’s most exclusive real estate. The city has prime dining spots, scenic walking trails, and high-end shopping on Park Avenue.
Things to Do in Winter Park
- Check out Winter Park on a scenic, one hour narrated boat ride for a relaxing way to experience this picturesque town.
- Fans of Louis Comfort Tiffany’s famous works can check out the Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art.
Downtown OrlandoMany visitors to Orlando miss out on the excitement of Downtown but downtown Orlando is a busy city with lots to do and explore, including dining, art galleries, tours, shopping, nightlife, and more.
Things to Do in Downtown Orlando
- Hop on a bus tour of downtown Orlando and see all of the highlights of the area to scope out the places you want to visit.
- Visit the lovely Lake Eola Park for a picnic or relaxing stroll.
- Attend a basketball game at the Amway Center.
Kissimmee, Florida is a popular destination in Central Florida as it’s close to lots of top Orlando attractions and home endless family-friendly activities and things to do.
Things to Do in Kissimmee
- Spend a family fun-filled day off the beaten path at the Green Meadows Petting Farm. Visitors can milk a cow, go on a hayride, kids go on a pony ride, and more.
- Adventure-seekers will enjoy a thrilling airboat tour through Central Florida Everglades.
- Just north of Kissimmee head to Gatorland: The Alligator Capital of the World, the exciting and entertaining theme park and wildlife preserve packed with thousands of alligators and crocodiles.
Winter Haven’s top attractions are its variety of water sports offered and the ever popular LEGOLAND® Florida, filled with over 50 thrilling rides, shows, and fun attractions.
Save on Attraction Admission in Orlando Neighborhoods
If you’re exploring this many different parts of Orlando, FL, you’re bound to want to visit a few of the attractions mentioned in this post. Consider picking up a Go Orlando Card All-Inclusive Pass to suit your traveling needs. Whether you’re in town for only a day or two, or even a whole week, you’ll find the perfect pass for you. Save up to 50% versus paying at the gate!