Explore the history and scenery that lies between the Golden Gate Bridge and the Bay Bridge on a San Francisco boat tour.
Take the Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise with your Go San Francisco pass
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Includes a 90-minute tour of San Francisco Bay
- Listen to an informative audio tour
- See Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, and Treasure Island
- No reservations required. Please show up 20 minutes early to reserve your space (RWF boats can hold 100’s people)
- Your pass gives you access to many more attractions in San Francisco, so don't forget to check them out
This 90-minute cruise gives you commanding views of the San Francisco skyline, the Golden Gate Bridge, the sea lions of Treasure Island, and the famous Alcatraz prison.
Know before you go
Getting In: Present your pass at the ticket booth for a boarding ticket.
Please Note: To get on board, we need guests to check-in at our Box Office 20 minutes before their preferred departure time to redeem their pass, collect their hard tickets and to queue in the boarding line. Our box office address is Pier 43 ½, Fisherman’s Wharf, San Francisco, CA 94133.
Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise
Pier 43 1/2, Fisherman's Wharf
San Francisco, CA 94133