Head to the Guanfu Classical Art Museum in the Shanghai Tower to learn about the history of China’s culture.
Visit the Shanghai Tower - Guanfu Classical Art Museum with a Go Shanghai pass
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Step into the Shanghai Tower – the city's tallest building
- Gain access to all four permanent exhibits of the Guanfu Classical Art Museum
- Explore historic exhibits detailing China's dynasties
- Your Go Shanghai pass also gives you free entry to other popular attractions included in the low discount price
This fascinating art museum is located on the 37th floor of Shanghai Tower which is the city’s tallest building and the second tallest building in the world. Immerse yourself in the country’s heritage and learn about the people that made China the powerful country it is today.
Hours of Operation
Know before you go
Upon arrival, show your Go Shanghai pass for access into the Shanghai Tower - Guanfu Classical Art Museum.
Shanghai Tower - Guanfu Classical Art Museum 上海观复博物馆
Floor 37, Shanghai Center Building 479 Lujiazui Rd Pudong New Area, Shanghai
Shanghai Shi, 200000