A trip to Washington DC is not complete without going to George Washington's Mount Vernon.
Visit George Washington's Mount Vernon with a Go Washington DC pass
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Includes general admission to the Mount Vernon historic site
- Get access to the mansion, gardens, tomb, and other exhibits
- With heritage breed animals onsite and traditional skill demonstrations
- Your Go Washington DC pass also gives you entry to other popular attractions
George Washington’s Mount Vernon is among the most iconic of all American landmarks – a monument to the life and legacy of the first President, and one of the most significant figures in American history.
Hours of Operation
April-October: Daily, 9AM - 5PM
November-March: Daily, 9AM - 4PM
Open 365 days a year.
Know before you go
Getting In: Present your pass at the ticket window, where you will be given a ticket with a mansion tour time. Tour time is subject to availability based on the volume of visitation. The remainder of your visit is self-guided at your leisure. Advance reservations are not available.
Please Note: Admission includes a Mansion tour and access to the grounds, Donald W. Reynolds Museum and Education Center, George Washington’s Distillery & Gristmill (April–October) and other buildings. Programming and access vary by month and season. During peak times, Mansion tours may be abbreviated. Please see the website for programming schedule and more details. Children ages 6 and older must have a pass or paid ticket to Mount Vernon.
George Washington's Mount Vernon
3200 Mount Vernon Memorial Highway
Washington DC, VA 22121