Explore the role of the press at one of Washington DC’s most unique museums – the Newseum.
Visit the Newseum with a Go Washington DC pass
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Includes a two-day ticket to explore the Newseum
- Explore seven floors and fifteen galleries
- Enjoy interactive displays and a 4D theater
- Your Go Washington DC pass also gives you entry to other popular attractions at one low discount price
Washington DC's Newseum is an institution dedicated solely to the presence and influence of news media in the modern world and it makes a fascinating and thought-provoking day out for all the family.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Saturday: 9AM - 5PM
Sunday: 10AM - 5PM
Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day and Inauguration Day.
Know before you go
Getting In: Present your pass at the admissions desk for admission. You will receive a 2–Day ticket.
Please Note: Pass admission includes a second consecutive day for free. Children ages 6 and under are always free. July1 – Labor Day: admission is waived for youth ages 18 and younger when accompanied by an Adult or Senior admission.
Tips for visiting the Newseum Washington
- Bring a camera to capture the interesting galleries
- Access to the Newseum parking garage is on C Street
- Children ages 6 and under are always free
- July 1 through Labor Day, the Newseum waives admission for youth ages 18 and younger accompanied by an Adult or Senior admission
Newseum – Two-Day Admission
555 Pennsylvania Ave
Washington DC, DC 20001