- Free entry to all top Amsterdam attractions
- One pass to enter all attractions
- 90-day free cancellation
Experience life on board a real canal boat at the only houseboat museum in the world!
Visit the Houseboat Museum with Go City
- Get a look into life on the canal
- Brochure available in 20 languages
- Purchase coffee tea or a soft drink in the 1950s-style Dutch lounge
- Museum shop for souvenirs
- Your pass gives you access to dozens of other top attractions in the city so make sure to check them out!
Located on the Prinsengracht canal in Amsterdam's central district of Jordaan, you'll find the Houseboat Museum is housed inside the Hendrika Maria. This former cargo ship was reconverted in 1914.