3-Day Berlin Museum Pass - entry to 30+ museums
The Berlin Museum Pass grants you free entry to over 30 exhibitions, museums, art galleries and historic monuments, including the Museum Island - UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Ready to dive head-first into Germany's rich and diverse culture? Click here to find out more about the Berlin Museum Pass and set out to explore the city's finest artworks, exhibits, historical artifacts and head-turning architecture.
The Berlin Museum Pass allows free admission to over 30 museums and exhibitions on three consecutive days. It's automatically included with all Go Berlin All-Inclusive pass purchases. However, with the Go Berlin Explorer Pass, the Berlin Museum pass can be selected as one of your attraction options to be used over 3 consecutive days - Please note that the rest of your attraction choices with the Explorer Pass will still last for 30 days. So the choice is yours!
- Old National Gallery: Also known as the Alte National Gallery, this stunning museum is one of Berlin’s most impressive, featuring a diverse collection of 19th-century art. Marvel at works from world-renowned names like Monet, Renoir and Manet while taking in the venue’s breathtaking architecture.
- Bode Museum: The picturesque Bode Museum will leave its mark thanks to its imposing riverside location and fascinating exhibits. Discover a rare collection of sculptures, art and medals from the Middle Ages in a grand castle-like building that rests scenically on the shores of Berlin’s River Spree.
- Jewish Museum: This world-class museum is set in one of the most exciting examples of contemporary architecture in the city. Its visually enigmatic zig-zag like design will instantly impress, while the permanent exhibitions about the lives of German Jews will educate and inspire.
- Museum of Natural History: Gain fascinating insights into the prehistoric world in this super popular attraction, featuring awe-inspiring dinosaur skeletons and exciting multimedia displays. Don't miss the Giraffatitan brancai, the world's largest dinosaur skeleton, which stands over 13 metres tall.
- Neues Museum: Take a trip to Ancient Egypt with a remarkable visit to the Neues Museum. Home to jaw-dropping Egyptian treasures and ancient collections from all over the world, you’ll be able to explore artifacts across diverse global regions, from North Africa and Scandinavia to the Far East.
- Pergamon Museum: The Pergamon Museum showcases further historical treasures including sculptures, mosaics, pottery and jewellery from the Middle East, Greece and Rome. Don’t miss the epic reconstruction of the Pergamon Altar with its gigantic columns and Greek god statues.
Full details of the included museums can be found on our Berlin Museums page.
Please note that the Berlin Museum Pass is a physical pass that needs to be collected from Little Big City Berlin before its use. Further pass collection details are listed in The Essentials section below.
You can also find more information in the Museum Pass Information Leaflet.