FC Barcelona - Immersive Tour
- Tours & cruisesShows & entertainmentFamily-friendlyOutdoors
- Skip the general ticket line
What you'll do
Tour the iconic Camp Nou stadium and learn all about one of the greatest teams in football history.
Enjoy a FC Barcelona Immersive Tour with Go City®
- With us, there are no entry fees on the day – all you've got to do is show your pass.
- Experience a 90-minute tour of this iconic stadium.
- Access exclusive behind-the-scenes areas including the changing room and players' tunnel.
- Your Go Barcelona pass gives you free access to many more attractions in Barcelona.
Soccer fans won’t want to miss the Camp Nou Tour – learn all about Barcelona's rich football history on an informative walk around the largest football stadium in all of Europe.
You’ll see where the TV and radio broadcasters sit as they watch the nail-biting games, and visit the press room where the winners and the losers sit to debrief post-match. Walk down the players' tunnel and get in character as you retrace your idol’s steps down onto the playing field – remember your camera for some great selfies. You’ll also see the visitor’s changing rooms and experience their nerves as they prepare before heading out to play at the famous Camp Nou.
After the tour, head to the exhibition and learn about the history of the club through the interactive multimedia exhibitions. Don’t miss the 35m audio-visual projection and touchscreen panels which help bring the team’s successes to life.
Camp Nou Tour highlights
Pitch level – see the stands, the field, the dugout and get a game feel from pitch level.
Dugout – sit in the first team dugout.
Changing room – explore the away side’s changing room.
Player's tunnel – walk down the players’ tunnel.
Sites – explore the pressroom, mixed zone, and commentary boxes.
Stadium exhibition – head to the exhibition to find out more about the stadium’s history.
Camp Nou Tour facts
- Messi set the all-time Champions League goalscoring record, currently at 75 goals.
- Barcelona's Camp Nou stadium has a capacity of nearly 100,000 and is the home ground of FC Barcelona.
- Barça club’s motto is “More than a club”.
- One of the reasons that the club is so popular and symbolic is it represents the movement against the suppression under Franco’s rule.
Experience FC Barcelona - Immersive Tour and many other attractions with the All Inclusive Pass.View the All Inclusive Pass
Know before you go
Getting In: present your pass at any of the Camp Nou Ticketing Counters located at ACCESS 15 to receive your entry ticket(s).
Please Note: tickets will be issued for visits on that day, time slots will be indicated on your ticket as per the next availability.
For more information visit the FC Barcelona - Immersive Tour website.
Where you'll be
Avinguda Aristides Maillol, s/n, null, Barcelona, ES
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreOur attraction passes save you more than buying individual tickets - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.