Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona (MACBA)
- IndoorsCultural & historical sitesFamily-friendly
What you'll do
Discover over five decades of modern art at Barcelona's Museum of Contemporary Art.
Visit the Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona with Go City®
- With us, there are no entry fees on the day – all you've got to do is show your pass.
- Enjoy general admission to the museum and its permanent collection.
- See pieces from Calder, Basquiat, Munoz, and more.
- Access free talks, workshops, and events.
Explore a collection of over 5,000 works at this contemporary art museum.
There are three periods of modern art represented here – the forties to the sixties, the sixties and seventies, and the contemporary period. The collections focus on post-1945 Catalan and Spanish art, although some international artists are also represented.
You'll see works by Jean-Michel Basquiat, Guerrilla Girls, Alexander Calder, and Juan Muñoz, among others. The museum also hosts various events, talks, and activities every day, promoting contemporary art amongst younger generations.
Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona facts
- The MACBA building is the work of North American artist Richard Meier.
- The area in front of the museum is known among skateboarders as one of the most iconic spots for the sport in the world.
Experience Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona (MACBA) and many other attractions with the All Inclusive Pass.View the All Inclusive Pass
Know before you go
Getting In: present your pass on arrival.
For more information visit the Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona website.
Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona tickets help
Simply ask our help team if you have any questions.
Where you'll be
Placa dels Angels 1, null, Barcelona, ES
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreOur attraction passes save you more than buying individual tickets - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.