National Wax Museum Plus
- IndoorsFamily-friendlyShows & entertainment
What you'll do
Tour a world of doppelgängers so eerily lifelike, you really will feel like you're rubbing shoulders with the rich and famous!
Visit National Wax Museum Plus Dublin with Go City®
- Work your way through some truly wowing exhibits including the 'Wax Factor', 'Writers Room', 'Chamber of Horrors' and Hall of Irish Legends
- Say "hello" to a few Irish icons: James Joyce, Liam Neeson, Ronan Keating, Father Ted - they've got the whole (wax)works!
- Your pass also gives you access to many more Dublin attractions, so be sure to check them out
Ireland’s first wax museum, this homage to Irish celebrities was set up in 1804 by Madame Tussauds.
What to Expect at the Dublin Wax Museum
Dublin has plenty of attractions to offer, and the famous wax museum is no exception. The National Wax Museum in Dublin, features lifelike wax figures of celebrities, historical figures, and more. If you're looking for a unique way to explore the city, be sure to add this museum to your travel plans. Whether you're a first-time visitor to Dublin or a seasoned traveler, you're sure to be impressed by the attention to detail and lifelike design of the figures on display. And best of all, you can save money on admission when you use Go City®, the digital pass that allows you to explore over 40 top Dublin attractions for one low price.
Meet some of Ireland’s most famous writers from Samuel Beckett to Oscar Wilde and learn about their influences over Ireland’s historical culture. Meet these waxy wordsmiths for yourself and discover their Dublin through interactive displays.
Why not bring your wax work experience to life through the Greenroom and superimpose yourself into a frame with your favourite character. Sing along with a band, or jump into a group photo! It’s a great way to share your trip to the National Wax Museum with your friends and family and it’s something to take home to remember, too.
Chamber of Horrors
If you’re brave enough to face your fears, the Chamber of Horrors in the basement of this historic building is home to some legendary creatures such as Dracula and Hannibal Lecter. Meet them for yourself and see just how spooky they really are…
National Wax Museum facts
- The building is an old landmark and was once the home of Ireland’s gold store and arms at the turn of the 20th Century.
- Bram Stoker, James Joyce and Oscar Wilde, some of the most famous authors from the mid-late 19th Century, were from Dublin.
- It takes on average about six months to create one waxwork figure from scratch.
Experience National Wax Museum Plus and many other attractions with the All Inclusive Pass.View the All Inclusive Pass
Know before you go
Getting in: show your pass at the admission counter for entry.
Where you'll be
22-25 Westmoreland Street, null, Dublin, IE
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreOur attraction passes save you more than buying individual tickets - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.