High Roller Observation Wheel: Daytime Ticket
- Theme parks & ridesFamily-friendlyMost popular
Booking requiredThis attraction requires advanced booking.
What you'll do
Due to the popularity of this attraction, the hours of availability are limited to 12PM – 6:59PM only.
Hop on the High Roller in Las Vegas – the tallest observation wheel in the Americas for 360-degree views of Las Vegas and beyond.
Ride the High Roller Observation Wheel with Go City®
- With your pass, you can book a same-day reservation and receive a QR code for easy access to the High Roller.
- Daytime entry valid for a 30-minute ride
- Unobstructed, 360-degree views of downtown Las Vegas and beyond
- Great photo opportunities
- Your pass also gives you access to many more attractions in Las Vegas, so don't forget to check them out
Ride the world’s tallest observation wheel for 360-degree views of Las Vegas and beyond. The High Roller Observation Wheel reaches 550 feet above ground, making it the tallest in the Americas, and is centrally located on the Strip at the LINQ.
Its popularity among tourists and impressive stature has secured its status as a Las Vegas landmark and a must-visit attraction on the Strip.
Each ride features 30 minutes of stunning, unobstructed views of downtown Las Vegas, its surrounding landmarks, and Las Vegas Valley.
When you arrive, you’ll pass through interactive displays detailing new ways to experience Las Vegas before boarding your pod. During your Ferris wheel ride, you’ll get to watch a video that highlights Las Vegas’ unique landmarks you'll see along the way while providing some context and history to the views.
High Roller (Ferris wheel) in Las Vegas facts
- The High Roller Observation Wheel in Las Vegas is the tallest observation wheel in the Americas.
- The giant observation wheel opened to the public for the first time on March 31, 2014.
- The time it takes each pod to complete a full revolution on the wheel is 30 minutes.
- Each of the 28 pods can hold up to 40 visitors and feature floor-to-ceiling glass windows for the ultimate viewing experience.
- Pods feature fully enclosed and atmosphere-controlled environments, making it the perfect activity whatever the weather.
Experience High Roller Observation Wheel: Daytime Ticket and many other attractions with the All Inclusive Pass.View the All Inclusive Pass
Know before you go
This attraction requires advanced booking.
Tips for riding the High Roller Observation Wheel
- Grab a drink at the base before boarding at the wheelhouse.
- You’ll have to see for yourself, but some visitors say the right side of the cabins offers the best views.
- Spend some time exploring the LINQ outdoor shopping, dining, and entertainment area.
- Purchase a souvenir photo from your visit as a keepsake from your Las Vegas adventure.
- Save time and park at The LINQ’s convenient valet adjacent to the High Roller ticket area.
- The Las Vegas Monorail conveniently has a stop right at The LINQ.
For more information, visit the High Roller Observation Wheel website.
High Roller Observation Ferris Wheel FAQs
Q. What is the High Roller Observation Wheel?
A. The High Roller Observation Wheel is a giant Ferris wheel located in Las Vegas that offers panoramic views of the city.
Q. How tall is the High Roller Observation Wheel?
A. The High Roller Observation Wheel is 550 feet tall, making it the tallest observation wheel in the world.
Q. How long does it take to ride the High Roller Observation Wheel?
A. The ride on the High Roller Observation Wheel takes approximately 30 minutes.
Q. What kind of views can I see from the High Roller Observation Wheel?
A. From the High Roller Observation Wheel, you can see breathtaking views of the Las Vegas Strip and the surrounding desert landscape.
Q. Is the High Roller Observation Wheel open year-round?
A. Yes, the High Roller Observation Wheel is open 365 days a year, including holidays.
Q. Can I rent a private cabin on the High Roller Observation Wheel?
A. Yes, you can rent a private cabin on the High Roller Observation Wheel for a special occasion or just for a more intimate experience.
Where you'll be
3545 S Las Vegas Blvd, null, Las Vegas, US
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreOur attraction passes save you more than buying individual tickets - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.