What does the High Roller Observation Wheel daytime ticket include?
- Daytime admission for a 30-minute ride on the High Roller Observation Wheel at the LINQ (valid 11:30 pm-4:59 pm)
- Sweeping views of downtown Las Vegas, Las Vegas Valley, and beyond in every direction from a glass-enclosed pod
- Fantastic photo opportunities
What to expect from the High Roller Observation Wheel?
The High Roller Observation Wheel is the World's tallest observation wheel at 550-feet above ground. Its can't-miss presence on the Strip make it one of Las Vegas' most recognizable landmarks. Its popularity among visitors makes it one of the most visited attractions along the Strip. Before boarding the wheel, you’ll have time to check out various interactive displays. They will teach you all about Las Vegas' history and highlight things to look out for on your ride. One full rotation around the wheel lasts 30 minutes, so you'll have enough time to take in the surrounding views from your glass-enclosed pod. Each pod features displays that provide context to the sights you see so you can identify buildings and landmarks in your field of view. Because a trip to Las Vegas is usually focused on nightlife, the High Roller Observation Wheel is one of the top things to do in Las Vegas during the day
Tips for visiting the High Roller Observation Wheel
- If you want to enjoy a drink during your ride, grab one at the base before boarding the wheelhouse. You're welcome to bring it on the wheel with you.
- Make sure you rotate around your pod as you move along the wheel. Some visitors say the right side of the cabins offer the best views - but they're all great.
- Check out the shops, restaurants, and other things to do at the LINQ.
- The Las Vegas Monorail conveniently has a stop right at The LINQ. The Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour includes a stop at the High Roller/LINQ Promenade.
- Bring the whole group! Each pod can fit up to 40 people.
- Purchase a Go Las Vegas Card All-Inclusive or Explorer Pass to save up to 60% off admission to the High Roller and dozens of other top Las Vegas attractions.
- Remember to bring your camera – the Wheel has some of the best views of Vegas.
High Roller Observation Wheel Facts
- The High Roller Observation Wheel in Las Vegas is the tallest observation wheel in the world.
- The High Roller Observation wheel is 550 feet high and 520 feet in diameter. In comparison, the London Eye is only 443 feet tall.
- A full revolution on the wheel is 30 minutes.
- Each of the 28 pods can hold up to 40 visitors, which means the wheel has a total capacity of 1,120 people.
- Pods feature fully enclosed and atmosphere-controlled environments. It's the perfect activity for any type of day.
- The High Roller Observation Wheel opened in 2014, making it five years old in 2019.
What attractions are near the High Roller Observation Wheel?
There's plenty to do before and after you visit the High Roller. It's conveniently located at the LINQ, which is a premier dining, shopping, and entertainment destination right in the middle of the Strip. For another view from the sky, fly across the LINQ Promenade with Fly LINQ Zipline.
Plan your day around your ride on the High Roller and enjoy the open-air atmosphere of the LINQ before or after your visit. There are plenty of other fun attractions in Las Vegas, check out our ultimate Las Vegas guide
for more ideas.
Save on High Roller Observation Wheel tickets
The Go Las Vegas Card All-Inclusive Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility. Passes include High Roller Observation Wheel tickets
, plus up to 60% off admission to dozens more top attractions, including Eiffel Tower Experience
, Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour, Madame Tussauds, VEGAS! The Show, and tons more.