Las Vegas Bachelorette Party Ideas & Tips
Every friend group needs at least one friend to have their bachelorette party in Las Vegas. We put together some of our top tips and ideas for planning the best Las Vegas Bachelorette Party Weekend getaway with the girls, including where to stay, things to do, and where to eat.
Tips for Planning
- Ideal length of stay: 3 days, 3 nights (this is not a hard-and-fast rule, just somewhere to start)
- Schedule in a little time for some R&R in your hotel room or plan a relaxing activity like a guided day trip, lounging at the pool, catching a show, or pampering at the spa.
- When planning for a group, let guests pick a couple of their activities (spa day vs. lounging at the pool, etc.)
- Skip the custom t-shirts and treat yourselves to an activity or extra special dinner instead (nobody ever wears those shirts again anyway!)
- Book accommodations and activities in advance to make sticking to a budget for the group easier. (Be sure to make any necessary reservations well in advance too.)
Where to Stay
Tips for saving on a hotel
Shop around, look for promotions for Vegas hotels on budget travel sites, consider amenities that save money, such as airport shuttle service, pool access, a kitchenette, free parking, etc. Plan your trip first, and think about amenities you don't need. Booking a limo service to pick everyone up at the airport? Shuttle service might not be as big a draw. Going on a guided Pool Party Tour? Access to the hotel pool isn't much of a perk, etc.
- Budget Hotels (rooms are just for sleeping anyway, right?): some budget-friendly hotels on the strip to consider are, New York-New York Hotel & Casino, Motel 8 Las Vegas, Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at the Flamingo, The Mirage, and Treasure Island.
- High-Roller Hotels (you only get married once, right?): if you're looking for a little luxury on the strip, some hotels to consider are Mandarin Oriental, Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay, Bellagio Hotel & Casino, Caesars Palace, The Palazzo, Wynn Las Vegas, and Encore.
Bachelorette Party Activities
Give your guests an idea of the itinerary before the trip so that they know what to expect (and what to pack). Include the weather forecast when you touch base with all of the ladies right before the trip.
Chances are, everybody will need a break from the parties and celebrations at some point during your trip to relax and restore. Schedule in some time to do something relaxing like seeing a show or hitting the spa. Sit back and relax as you glide through the picturesque streetscape on an outdoor gondola ride at The Venetian®. You'll feel like you're traveling through the canals of Venice while your guide serenades you. (Great photo opp!) Don't go to Vegas without catching a show at the famous V Theater . Or, loosen up the crowd and get the laughs going by taking the famous Stripper 101 class -- memories, guaranteed. Head to a luxurious spa for some Vegas-style pampering and professional detoxing. Schedule group massages, check out some hot tubs, or indulge in some mani/ pedis. Check out one of the top 5 picks from SheKnows.com.
Explore the Strip. Get out and see the sunshine. It's easy to spend an entire day indoors with all the hotels and casinos have to offer. Explore the Strip on foot (be prepared, the Strip is 4 miles long) or, board a hop-on hop-off guided bus tour. Make sure you see the famous "Las Vegas, Nevada" sign and snap a pic with the whole group as a souvenir. Catch the famous fountain show at The Bellagio, walk over the "Brooklyn Bridge" at New York New York, and more.
Where to Dine
Otherwise known as: our favorite topic to write about, Las Vegas being no exception.
Is there such a thing as too many mimosas? Definitely not in Vegas. Head to the Wicked Spoon at the Cosmopolitan for bubbles and brunch. Go for the bottomless mimosas, chicken and waffles, and the buffet-style amazing-ness that diners rave about (for good reason).
If you're getting a later start on the day, head to Brooklyn Bowl at The LINQ. Their twists on American classics are un.real. Be sure to sample their cooked-to-crispy-perfection fried chicken, you might wind up staying to play a couple rounds of bowling, too. No visit to Las Vegas is complete without visiting on of Las Vegas' famous buffets, so we put together a list of the top 5 buffets in Las Vegas where you can eat all you want, just be sure to save room for dessert! Find out what keeps all of the rave reviews coming at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino's Culinary Dropout, a trendy establishment with an innovative menu (pretzel fondue, anyone?), inviting atmosphere, and live music on select nights. Looking for classic American fare and a fun tourist-y dining experience? Be sure to check out the Planet Hollywood right on the strip. It's an easy place to go with a big group and the Hollywood movie-inspired atmosphere always promises a good time. The ever-popular In-N-Out Burger is always an option and might be a bucket list item for some of your guests. Located just off the strip on the other side of Interstate 15, it's a little tricky to get to, but we promise it's worth the small trek! Insider tip: be sure to get your double-double with a side of french fries "animal style", trust us, they're amazing. Have you been to a Las Vegas Bachelorette Party? Let us know if you would add any suggestions to our list in the comments below!