Take your Las Vegas trip to new heights. No visit to Las Vegas is complete without a spin on the High Roller Observation Wheel. This popular attraction is a great opportunities to see the sights of Las Vegas from up high. Remember to bring your camera!
We've put together an insider's guide to visiting the world’s tallest observation wheel, so you can make the most of your trip. Check out our top tips for visiting the High Roller Observation Wheel below.
How to get High Roller Observation Wheel discount tickets?
- All-Inclusive Pass - get admission to as many attractions as you want for the number of days you choose to sightsee.
- Explorer Pass - choose attractions as you go. Includes admission of up to 7 attractions.
What does the High Roller Observation Wheel daytime ticket include?
- Daytime admission for a 30-minute ride on the High Roller Observation Wheel at the LINQ (valid 11:30 pm-4:59 pm)
- Sweeping views of downtown Las Vegas, Las Vegas Valley, and beyond in every direction from a glass-enclosed pod
- Fantastic photo opportunities
What to expect from the High Roller Observation Wheel?
Tips for visiting the High Roller Observation Wheelhttps://www.instagram.com/p/Bw8QdYwjHGa/
- If you want to enjoy a drink during your ride, grab one at the base before boarding the wheelhouse. You're welcome to bring it on the wheel with you.
- Make sure you rotate around your pod as you move along the wheel. Some visitors say the right side of the cabins offer the best views - but they're all great.
- Check out the shops, restaurants, and other things to do at the LINQ.
- The Las Vegas Monorail conveniently has a stop right at The LINQ. The Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour includes a stop at the High Roller/LINQ Promenade.
- Bring the whole group! Each pod can fit up to 40 people.
- Purchase a Go Las Vegas Card All-Inclusive or Explorer Pass to save up to 60% off admission to the High Roller and dozens of other top Las Vegas attractions.
- Remember to bring your camera – the Wheel has some of the best views of Vegas.
High Roller Observation Wheel Factshttps://www.instagram.com/p/BzwwtALlIvf/
- The High Roller Observation Wheel in Las Vegas is the tallest observation wheel in the world.
- The High Roller Observation wheel is 550 feet high and 520 feet in diameter. In comparison, the London Eye is only 443 feet tall.
- A full revolution on the wheel is 30 minutes.
- Each of the 28 pods can hold up to 40 visitors, which means the wheel has a total capacity of 1,120 people.
- Pods feature fully enclosed and atmosphere-controlled environments. It's the perfect activity for any type of day.
- The High Roller Observation Wheel opened in 2014, making it five years old in 2019.