If you think Hollywood is the only place you’ll run into movie stars and pop icons, think again. Madame Tussauds Las Vegas is another hotspot for celebrity sightings from all spheres of stardom. See celebrities including the stars of iconic films like The Hangover franchise, musical icons from Tupac Shakur to Rihanna, pro-athletes, and more! Check out our helpful guide for visiting the world famous Madame Tussauds Las Vegas wax museum. It's packed full of ways to save on admission, tips for visiting, other nearby attractions, and much more.
How to get Madame Tussauds Las Vegas discount tickets?
We’ve got you covered – Madame Tussauds Las Vegas admission is available with the below money saving options, so you can choose the attraction pass that’s right for you: 1. All-Inclusive Pass – All you can do. Includes admission to dozens of attractions. 2. Explorer Pass – Choose as you go. Includes admission of your choice of 3, 5, or 7 attractions. 3. Build Your Own Pass – Select the attractions you want to visit prior to visiting. See all available passes, attractions & prices – Learn more.
Tips for Visiting Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Most visitors spend between 1 and 2 hours at this attraction, so plan your itinerary accordingly.
- Consult the Madame Tussauds website for current operating hours and any new additions so you’ll have the most up-to-date info.
- Save on admission to Madame Tussauds Las Vegas with a Go Las Vegas Pass®.
- Although you may encounter lines, it shouldn’t take you more than 10 minutes or so to get through them.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed inside, but you can buy drinks at the attraction if you get thirsty.
- Find free parking on the Las Vegas Strip (more will be available earlier in the day), or use the parking garage at the Venetian.
- Wheelchairs are available for disabled visitors but are limited in quantity. So if you’ll need one for anyone in your party, plan to arrive early.
When is the best time to visit Madame Tussauds Las Vegas?
Madame Tussauds get very busy in around lunch time and early afternoon. If you want to avoid crowds we recommend visiting either early in the morning or after 4 pm. Madame Tussauds Las Vegas typically opens at 10AM and the closing times vary. Check their opening hours for information on the day you intend to visit.
What is there to see and do at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas?
Like many of the Madame Tussauds installations around the world, the Las Vegas location is full of exhibits that showcase various celebrity cultures. Here are some of our favorite exhibits from Madame Tussauds Las Vegas:
NEW FOR 2019: Drake
https://www.instagram.com/p/By5ZvLKBa8g/ You have to see Madame Tussauds newest addition – Drake. See the GRAMMY Award-Winning artist up close in this latest interactive set that pays tribute to "Hotline Bling."
NEW FOR 2019: The '90s room
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz_chjslsuE/ Throwback to the '90s with your favorite stars, including the Spice Girls, Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake. Experience true '90s nostalgia with an augmented-reality wardrobe, a graffiti wall and more.
Music RoomCome face to face with music legends from all eras in this area. Belt out your favorite Beyonce and Rihanna hits. Rap with Tupac, and dance with Michael Jackson. You can even audition for Simon Cowell of American Idol fame!
This area’s a big hit with sports fans and especially kids. Some of the featured superstar athletes you’ll encounter in this exhibit include the inimitable Shaquille O’Neal, the iconic Muhammad Ali, intimidating UFC champion Chuck Liddell, and the eternally smooth Andre Agassi.
Club TussaudsFeel like an A-lister in this happening exhibit. Designed to feel like Vegas’ “newest and hottest nightclub,” Club Tussauds features top celebrities and dance music drawn from the top of the charts. Party hard with stars like Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Leonardo DiCaprio, Ben Affleck, and more.
The Hangover ExperienceMadame Tussauds’ most recent addition, this room features the cast and settings of the infamous Hangover franchise. Walk through the notorious hotel room itself, plus the ill-fated wedding chapel. Snap photos with Bradley Cooper and Zack Galifianakis, two of the biggest stars in the films.
Viva Las Vegas
The most iconically Vegas experience of the bunch, this exhibit pays homage to the “outrageous” culture of Sin City. Get up close to figures and settings that trace the history of this famous party town. Start with historical figures like the Rat Pack and Liberace. Then, end with some more contemporary stars like the Blue Man Group and Celine Dion. Travel through Vegas history as you explore this exhibit!
Marvel Superheros 4-D ExperienceThis all-new experience promises a “super” time. Get up close and personal with iconic comic book legends from the Marvel universe. Meet Captain America, Thor, Spider-Man, Hulk, and others. No spandex required to play superhero for the day in this exhibit!
What attractions are near Madame Tussauds Las Vegas?
Located right on the Las Vegas Strip, Madame Tussauds Las Vegas is within a short distance of many hotels, casinos, resorts, and other attractions. It’s simple to incorporate into a larger itinerary. Here are a few nearby attractions we suggest adding to your itinerary...
- Caesars Palace, one of the most iconic hotel-and-casino combos in all of Las Vegas.
- The Forum Shops at Caesars, a great spot to look for everything from souvenirs to high-end clothing and accessories.
- The Stratosphere Observation Deck, which provides unparalleled views of the Vegas Strip and beyond.
- Las Vegas North Premium Outlets, which can amply service all your discount shopping desires.
- V Theater, home to a number of musical extravaganzas, tribute concerts, entertaining performances and even magic shows!
- CSI: The Experience, which is the ideal attraction for fans of the TV shows and aspiring forensic investigators.
Where is there to eat near Madame Tussauds?
Vegas is, of course, teeming with restaurants great and small, and it’s often difficult to make a dining decision. Fortunately, you’ve got plenty of great options from buffets to fancy restaurants to casual eateries. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Outback Steakhouse, a family favorite with delicious, Australian-inspired cuisine.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, for those of you who just can’t get enough of their burrito bowls at home.
- Grand Lux Café, for more upscale American fare.
- Joe’s Seafood Prime Steak and Stone Crab, for upscale seafood and steak (as you might have guessed from the name).
- TAO Las Vegas, which combines delicious pan-Asian cuisine with a party-like atmosphere (definitely a night spot).
- Trattoria Reggiano, a popular Italian and pizza joint located within the Venetian Mall.
- Sin City Brewing Company, a must for beer lovers from all around the world. This place features some of Las Vegas’ most popular indie brews and great views.
Save on Admission
Remember, you can save up to 55% on admission to Madame Tussauds Las Vegas and your choice of other great area attractions with the Las Vegas Explorer Pass®.