- Capacity will be limited at certain attractions. Visitor numbers are currently restricted at several Las Vegas venues and this may affect wait times and availability. We recommend booking ahead where you can.
- Opening times are subject to change. Opening hours may vary so we suggest checking the official attraction website before you visit. You'll find these listed below - handy right? While safety regulations are in place, a few attractions are not permitted to open. You'll see these flagged on our attraction lists.
Are masks needed to visit attractions in Las Vegas?
If you're visiting an indoor attraction in Las Vegas, you'll need to wear a mask, even if you're fully vaccinated. For outdoor activities, masks are not needed. We recommend checking the attraction websites (listed below) for more information about their mask policy before you travel.
What else are we doing to help you sightsee?
- Flexibility. You spoke. We listened. In response to this ever-changing world which we currently live in, we’ve acted to ensure sightseeing with us is flexible for you. That’s why we now offer 90-day cancellation for when your plans change. Our passes are also valid two years from purchase.
- New site features. We’ve been working hard to make planning your trip simple and our listings are being constantly updated with the latest booking information so you don’t miss out on visiting one of your Las Vegas must-sees. Check out our All-Inclusive Pass and Explorer Pass pages to start planning your trip.
- We're committed to making sure you have a great time. While this ever-changing situation makes it tricky to organize a trip, we're working closely with attractions to ensure that everything runs as smoothly as possible.
For further information about our pass, visit our FAQs page.
What things are there to do in Las Vegas during COVID?
Many of Las Vegas's top attractions are reopening, but there's also a whole host of other great things to do in Las Vegas during COVID. Just outside the city, you'll find some of the country's most fascinating landscapes. Zion National Park and of course, the Grand Canyon, are both bucket list-worthy options for exploring the great outdoors.