Peek behind the curtain of a real film studio in this Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood.
Take the Warner Bros tour with your Go Los Angeles pass
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Includes admission to the studio and exhibits
- Experience a guided tour of the backlot
- With sets from Friends and The Big Bang Theory to explore
- Your pass gives you access to many more attractions in Los Angeles, so don't forget to check them out
With ten backlots and 30 soundstages, this studio is one of the biggest and best, and you’ll be right in the heart of it.
Hours of Operation
Fall, Winter, Spring: 2:00 pm-3:30 pm.
Summer: 2:00 pm–4:30 pm.
Please see website or call 1 (818) 977-8687 for the most up-to-date hours of operation.
Hours are subject to change without notice.
Know before you go
Once you've purchased your Go Los Angeles pass, you must reserve your Warner Bros Studio Tour.
Reservation Instructions - Advanced booking required by calling (877) 492-8687 or via email at [email protected] Please provide the day/time and party size of your desired tour as well as your pass information. Tours must be booked after 2:00 PM (PST) and are subject to availability.
Please Note: This is a real working studio and due to safety concerns, children under 8 are not permitted on the tour.
All guests 18 and older must bring a valid legal form of photo identification (e.g. driver’s license or passport).
Warner Bros Studio Tour
3400 W. Riverside Dr.
Burbank, CA 91505