Reservations fill up fast so please book in advance.
Visit the Catalina Flyer booking page, then:
- Click Book on the Newport Beach - Avalon departure.
- Select Departure Date - Go City passes work on any dates that are not sold out.
- Enter Passenger Quantities - all passengers in the party must have a reservation including infants.
- Enter Go City code - under the acknowledgments, there is a link to enter promo code gocity2021.
- Return Trip: follow the same instructions for your return trip (Avalon - Newport Beach).
Book your experience online. Enter your 12-digit Go Los Angeles pass number when prompted.
All-Inclusive passes include both the Hollywood Hills Hike and the Celebrity Bike Tour. Both can be used on the same pass, but they must be used on different days.
Reservations are only accepted in person at the box office on the day of the tour.
To reserve your tour, go to the official website
1. Select “Book Now” under the Go Card or Go Explorer Pass.
2. Select “Reserve Now” under the Downtown LA Food and Culture Tour.
3. Enter your email, number of tickets, select a date, accept cancellation policy and booking terms and select "Add to Cart".
4. Enter contact information and credit card information and select "Reserve Now". You will only be charged if you do not show up with a valid pass or do not cancel within 24-hours of the tour start time.
5. An email confirmation will be sent to you.
Reservations required in advance for all Go City pass holders using the confirmation link provided. Go City pass holders will be required to show their pass upon entry.
Visit their website and use promo code: DestinationLA to book your reservation. Select GoLA Adult and/or GoLA Youth price type at checkout.
For any questions or concerns please call 213.725.5700.
Call +1 5622355403 or email [email protected] with your desired date, name and number of guests and a Sea View Cruises representative will get back to you with available time slots.
Book your spot online in advance. Enter your 12-digit Go City® pass number when prompted.
Due to limited capacity restrictions required by the CDC and state guidelines, all guests are required to make advanced reservations for LEGOLAND® theme park.
Click here to begin the reservation process, you will need your pass number to complete your booking. Please note, reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Please visit the official website to make a reservation before you visit.
To make a reservation, please email [email protected] with the following information:
- Your full name
- Number of guests
- Your Go City pass number
- Date and time of desired tour (check availability here)
You will receive a confirmation email with information on parking, bag policy, COVID-19 and more.
Walk-ins are accepted, but we recommend booking in advance to avoid disappointment on the day.
Reservations should be made online. The availability schedule will pop up. Choose the number of passengers that will need reservations, along with the desired date. In the box that requests a Voucher code – enter your pass code: GoCardLA. You will still need to provide your pass for scanning upon arrival.
Please call 562-983-6880 to make reservations or email [email protected]
Reservations Required. Please call 562-983-6880 to make reservations or email [email protected]
Please call +1 7142095222 to book your class.