Hours of Operation
<p>Daily, 10:00 am–4:00 pm.<br />
Guided tours run daily, 10:30 am-4:00 pm. Tour departs every half hour and lasts approximately 30 minutes. This tour may have restricted hours due to special events. See Dolby Theatre's <a href="http://dolbytheatre.com/" target="_blank">website</a> for updates.</p>
Closings & Holidays
<p>New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, July 4th, President's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and during the Oscar's, Academy Awards, and other private events. All holiday hours are subject to change without notice.</p>
Dolby Theatre Tours
Go into Los Angeles' Dolby Theatre and experience a stage and behind-the-scenes guided tour. Take the Dolby Theatre
Go into Los Angeles' Dolby Theatre and experience a stage and behind-the-scenes guided tour.
Take the Dolby Theatre Tours with a Go Los Angeles pass
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Get general admission to the Dolby Theatre
- 30-minute guided tour to see the stage and behind-the-scenes included
- See an Oscar statuette close up and view images from previous Academy Award ceremonies
- Your pass gives you access to many more attractions in Los Angeles, so don't forget to check them out
Experience all of the renowned elegance and celebrity glamour that The Dolby Theatre has to offer. This half-hour walking tour is your VIP access to the home of the Academy Awards® Ceremonies.