Embark on a historic, nautical adventure at Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition, which takes guests on a journey back in
Hours of Operation
<p><strong>Sunday – Thursday:</strong> 10AM – 8PM (Last entry is one hour prior to closing)<br />
<strong>Friday – Saturday:</strong> 10AM – 6PM (Last entry is one hour prior to closing)</p>
Closings & Holidays
<p>Closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.</p>
Embark on a historic, nautical adventure at Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition, which takes guests on a journey back in time to April 1912 when the ship set sail on its fateful maiden voyage.
Visit the Titanic Orlando Artifact Exhibition with a Go Orlando pass
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Receive a replica Titanic boarding pass
- Take an interesting self-guided tour
- Original artifacts recovered from Titanic
- Interactive Titanic exhibits and recreated sets
- Your Go Orlando pass also gives you free entry to other popular attractions included in the low discount price
At the Titanic museum, you’ll receive a replica boarding pass as your ticket to explore the 20,000 sq. ft., 20-room interactive attraction and discover full-scale recreations of Titanic’s most famous locales. Meet characters, touch an iceberg that's as cold as the water was that night, and even walk out onto the bridge and experience what it was like onboard one of the most famous vessels in the world.