California Academy of Sciences
Looking for things to do in San Francisco? See the all-digital planetarium, a natural history museum, an aquarium, and a…
Hop on the double-decker and take in the sights and hop off whenever you want to explore with a San Francisco bus tour – with over twenty stops around the city there’s plenty to choose from.
A guide onboard will tell you more about the history of the city, as well as give you interesting tidbits about the buildings that you’ll pass, so you'll learn a lot along the way.
9AM - 5PM
Buses start from Fisherman's Wharf Visitor center at 9AM and run every 10-20 minutes.
Easy boarding! Hop-on at any Big Bus stop. Show your pass to a Big Bus staff member at any included stop and you’re in. Click here to download a list of Big Bus stops.
Please note, the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour is a great way to get acquainted with the city, but should not be relied on solely as a mode of transportation. Night Tour and Sausalito Tour are not included with Go San Francisco.
Not included: Panoramic Night Tour and Sausalito Tour.
(2) Holiday Inn Fisherman's Wharf North Side of North Point between Jones and Columbus
(4) Embarcadero CenterOn Clay Street at corner of Battery Street
(6) Union Square South On Geary Street at corner of Powell Street, opposite Macy's
(7) Hilton HotelOn Mason Street at corner of Ellis Street
(8) Civic CenterOn Fulton Street between Larkin and Hyde Street
(12) Golden Gate ParkOutside California Academy of Sciences
Please note: the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour is a great way to get acquainted with the city, but should not be relied on solely
as a mode of transportation.
Fisherman's Wharf Visitor Center
99 Jefferson Street
San Francisco, CA 94133