- Free entry to all top Stockholm attractions
- One pass to enter all attractions
- 90-day free cancellation
Walk around in awe as you view this magnificently preserved 17th-century warship that spent 333 years underwater before being salvaged
Step back in time at the Vasa Museum with Go City
- The most popular museum in Scandinavia
- Informative exhibits about the ship's past, sinking, and recovery operation
- Cool café in which to enjoy Fika (coffee and cake) afterward
- Your pass gives you access to dozens of other top attractions in the city so make sure to check them out!
Visit the Vasa Museum and experience one of the biggest cultural treasures in Sweden – the warship Vasa that sank in 1628 on its maiden voyage from Stockholm. Learn about the history of the ship through fascinating exhibitions and see the restored wreck that was salvaged from beneath the water.