Onsen Experience at Let’s Relax Spa (Pattaya and Bangkok)
- IndoorsOpen late
What you'll do
Submerge your senses and soothe the soul as you take a dip in healing hot mineral water pools.
Enjoy an Onsen Experience at Let’s Relax Spa (Pattaya and Bangkok) with Go City®
- With us, there are no entry fees on the day – all you've got to do is show your pass.
- One-day unlimited use of the Let's Relax Spa facilities.
- Discover the ancient healing of Onsen pools.
- Your pass by Go City gives you this unique access on a per entry basis and there's no time limit for this entire experience.
Traditionally from Japanese, Onsen refers to hot pools of mineral water and the different mineral pools are believed to offer a variety of health benefits for those braving the bathe.
Choose from either of the two different spa locations, and you'll get unlimited access to a selection of pools (Onsens), a Hot Stonebed bath and more.
Let's Relax Spa highlights
- Gero Hot Sping Bath (42°c) – The heat of this pool will relieve both mental and physical stress, as well as having signature beauty properties and muscle relieving remedies.
- White Ion Pool (40°c) – Improve your hydration at a cellular level with this pool of micro oxygen bubbles, enriched with powerful antioxidants.
- Soda Bath (38°c) – Increase nutrient flow around the body, improve your circulation and detoxify in this skin-softening bath.
- Whirlpool Bath (38°c) – Relieve tension and soothe your muscles in the relaxing full-body jet streams of the whirlpool bath.
- Cold Bath (16°c) – Stimulate your natural energy and fire up your nerve endings in this anti-aging Onsen, as the temperature closes your pores and tightens your skin.
- Hot Stonebed Bath (Warm Room) – Decorated with a Himalayan Salt Wall, the Hot Stonebed will cleanse your breathing system and release negative ions to help detoxify your blood and improve circulation. (Jinbei robes are provided for this room.)
- Interactive Cold Room – Feel fresh and rejuvenated as this cool temperatures release the heat from your body. (Jinbei robes are provided for this room.)
This room is only available at the Pattaya branch, there is a cool down room to use instead in the Bangkok branch.
- Steam and Sauna – Alleviate your join, muscle and nerve pain, and ease your stresses and tensions in the glass-walled Steam Room and Sauna.
As is traditional in Japanese Onsen, you can't wear any clothes inside the pools - you'll be given a small towel to use as you enter pools and move around and Jinbei robes are provided to wear in the other areas.
Ready to relax?
Experience Onsen Experience at Let’s Relax Spa (Pattaya and Bangkok) and many other attractions with the All Inclusive Pass.View the All Inclusive Pass
Know before you go
Getting in: just show your pass at the check in counter when you arrive and you're good to go. Tickets are on a per entry basis and there's no time limit for this experience.
You can use your pass at ONE of the following spa locations
- Bangkok branch: Grande Centre Point Hotel Sukhumvit 55 ,300 Sukhumvit Soi 55 (Thonglor) Sukhumvit Road, Kwang Klongtonnua, Khet Wattana , Bangkok. 10110
- Pattaya branch: 7th floor, Grande Centre Point Space Pattaya 888 m.5, Naklua, Banglamung, Pattaya, Chonburi, 20150
Please note: Onsen comes from Japanese tradition and no clothes can be worn inside the Onsen zones, you'll be given a small towel to use as you enter pools and Jinbei robes to wear in other areas.
Onsen Experience at Let’s Relax Spa tickets help
Ask our help team if you have any questions.
For more information about the spa and their different locations please see the Let's Relax Spa website.
Where you'll be
Bangkok branch: Grande Centre Point Hotel Sukhumvit 55, 300 Sukhumvit Soi 55 (Thonglor) Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok, TH
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreOur attraction passes save you more than buying individual tickets - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.