- Cultural & historical sitesIndoorsFamily-friendly
What you'll do
Step into the first-ever house that Gaudi created.
Visit Casa Vicens with Go City®
- With us, there are no entry fees on the day – all you've got to do is show your pass.
- Access permanent and temporary exhibitions with general admission.
- See a reproduction of the Reus manuscript.
Casa Vicens was the first house that Gaudí designed and one of his most important works.
The architectural gem was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2005 and uses a variety of different materials, vibrant colors, and unique features.
Explore its impressive interiors and see the Neo-Mudéjar architecture up close. Head up to the second floor of the house to browse the permanent collection and discover more than 130 years of history. Learn all about Gaudí's intellectual influences, inspiration, and his projects prior to building the house. You'll also see a reproduction of the Reus manuscript, in which Gaudí wrote down everything from his accounts to his reflections on architecture.
Along with the permanent collection, there are temporary exhibitions throughout the year focussing on Spanish culture and art.
Casa Vicens facts
- Antoni Gaudí i Cornet (1852- 1926) is one of the most noteworthy figures in universal architecture.
- Casa Vicens is the first important commission Antoni Gaudí received and sowed the seeds of all his architectural work thereafter.
- Surrealist mind-bending artist, Salvador Dalí, was a huge fan of Gaudi.
Experience Casa Vicens and many other attractions with the All Inclusive Pass.View the All Inclusive Pass
Know before you go
Getting In: present your pass on arrival.
For more information visit the Casa Vicens website.
Where you'll be
c/ Carolines, 24, null, Barcelona, ES
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreOur attraction passes save you more than buying individual tickets - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.