Madame Tussauds Admission
- Family-friendlyCultural & historical sitesIndoorsShows & entertainment
What you'll do
Walking into Madame Tussauds Las Vegas is like walking onto the set of your favorite movies and TV series. It's a must-do in Vegas.
Visit Madame Tussauds Las Vegas with Go City®
- With us, there are no entry fees on the day – all you've got to do is show your pass.
- Anytime admission to Madame Tussauds.
- Your pass gives you access to many more attractions in Las Vegas, so don't forget to check them out.
You’ll get to interact with life-like representations of all your favorite characters and celebrities like never before, with immersive exhibits featuring special effects, sounds, lighting, and more, in eight fun-packed, themed rooms. Don't miss the fun at the famous wax museum in Vegas!
It’s not a wax museum, it’s a wax attraction. You won’t find any glass cases or 'do not touch' signs at Madame Tussauds – in fact, here, you’re encouraged to touch, pose with, and participate in immersive experiences with all of the figures and exhibits.
Hit the nightclubs with master DJ Steve Aoki, share a scene with Sandra Bullock, or pose Khloé Kardashian, experience the glitz and glamor of the red carpet, and more.
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas exhibits
Sports – put your athleticism to the test and see how you stack up against some of the greats, like Joe Montana, Shaq, Muhammad Ali, and more.
Viva Las Vegas – totally unique to the Madame Tussauds Las Vegas location, this exhibit highlights the best of Las Vegas, from past to present. Pose with Elvis Presley, sing with headliner Céline Dion, cause a ruckus with the cast of Blue Man Group, and more – all in one, fun-packed spot.
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas facts
- Ever wonder who Madame Tussaud herself was? This fascinating lady lived from 1761-1850, was once an art tutor to King Louis XVI’s sister, was imprisoned in the notorious Laforce Prison in Paris during the French Revolution, and left her husband, François Tussaud, to bring her wax exhibition to Britain.
- The first Madame Tussauds to open in America was in Las Vegas.
- The famous wax museum draws flocks of enthusiastic visitors annually
- Discount Madame Tussauds Las Vegas tickets are available through Go City®
Experience Madame Tussauds Admission and many other attractions with the All Inclusive Pass.View the All Inclusive Pass
Know before you go
Getting In: Present your pass at the desk for admission to Madame Tussauds.
Find us on the Las Vegas Strip: Madame Tussauds Las Vegas is on the Las Vegas Strip is at The Venetian in the Grand Canal Shoppes. Look out under the bell tower, just across the Strip from The Mirage and above Sephora.
With your pass, you'll get a free upgrade to the Carnival Carnage 7D Game (worth $10) if you visit Madame Tussauds Las Vegas from Monday to Thursday 11AM to 5PM.
Tips for visiting Madame Tussauds in L.V.
- Madame Tussauds is located at the Venetian in the Grand Canal shops. Look for the wax museum in Las Vegas under the bell tower across from the Mirage.
- Take a camera to capture yourselves alongside the world's biggest stars.
For more information, visit the Madame Tussauds Las Vegas website.
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas tickets help
Simply ask our help team if you have any questions.
Q. What is Madame Tussauds Las Vegas?
A. Madame Tussauds Las Vegas is an interactive wax museum featuring lifelike figures of celebrities and icons from various industries.
Q. Can I take photos with the wax figures?
A. Visitors can take photos with the wax figures and share them on social media.
Q. How long does it take to go through Madame Tussauds in Las Vegas?
A. The average visit to Madame Tussauds Las Vegas takes about 1-2 hours depending on the size of the group and the level of interaction with the exhibits.
Q. Are there any special events at Madame Tussauds?
A. Yes, Madame Tussauds Las Vegas hosts various events throughout the year such as celebrity appearances, themed exhibits, and holiday celebrations.
Q. Can I touch the wax figures?
A. No, visitors are not allowed to touch the wax figures to preserve their lifelike appearance.
Q. Is Madame Tussauds appropriate for children?
A. Yes, Madame Tussauds Las Vegas is a family-friendly attraction suitable for visitors of all ages.
Where you'll be
3377 S Las Vegas Blvd, Suite 2001, Las Vegas, US
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreOur attraction passes save you more than buying individual tickets - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.