Battleship Missouri Memorial at Pearl Harbor
- Only on the All-Inclusive Pass
- Cultural & historical sitesFamily-friendlyTours & cruises
Only on the All-Inclusive PassThis attraction is available on the All-Inclusive Pass, but not the Explorer Pass.
What you'll do
Enjoy a tour of the Battleship Missouri Memorial at Pearl Harbor.
Take a Battleship Missouri Memorial Tour with Go City®
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Enter the Pearl Harbor Historic Sites
- Take a self-guided tour of the Battleship Missouri Memorial
Take advantage of being in Hawaii and explore the official site where World War II ended. Please note – admission to the Pearl Harbor Historic Sites is free for all visitors but your pass covers the cost of the Battleship Missouri Memorial tour ticket.
Battleship Missouri Memorial Highlights
Visit the monumental Battleship Missouri Memorial, an iconic piece of naval history. An important testament to the past, this majestic ship played a crucial role in World War II. Explore the long decks, and learn about the bravery and honor associated with its past.
Pearl Harbor Tickets Hawaii Experience
A trip to Hawaii is incomplete without visiting Pearl Harbor. Get your Pearl Harbor tickets from Go City and tour the amazing USS Missouri. Go back to December 7, 1941, and witness the stories and artifacts that make this a must visit Oahu destination.
Explore the Battleship Missouri Memorial where Japan officially surrendered to the United States, marking the end of World War II. With your pass, you'll get a fascinating tour of the Battleship Missouri and learn all about the part it played in World War II, the Korean War, and the Gulf War. You'll stand on the surrender deck – the official site of the end of World War II – and see the spot where a Japanese kamikaze pilot flew his plane into the USS Missouri's hull.
You don't have to be a history buff to enjoy climbing on board and exploring this unique vessel, getting an insight into what it was like to live and work during wartime. Tour guides are available around the ship and provide insightful real-life stories. You'll learn all about the men who served during the bombing of Pearl Harbor.
With your pass, your general admission includes a self-guided tour, with English, Japanese, and Chinese-speaking tour guides on hand throughout the ship. There are over 100 stops above and below deck, so there's plenty to see and explore while you're there. Check out other Oahu attractions after this!
USS Missouri facts
- The USS Missouri, also known as the 'Mighty Mo', was the last battleship built in the United States.
- The ship was decommissioned in 1992 and docked at the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard in Washington State. After being towed to Honolulu, it opened as a floating museum in 1999 and underwent an $18 million renovation at the beginning of 2010.
Go City is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility when sightseeing in Oahu. Your pass includes Battleship Missouri Memorial at Pearl Harbor tickets, plus admission to dozens more top Oahu attractions.
Experience Battleship Missouri Memorial at Pearl Harbor and many other attractions with the All Inclusive Pass.View the All Inclusive Pass
Know before you go
Getting in: there's no need to book in advance. Enter Pearl Harbor Memorial and walk towards the USS Bowfin Submarine Museum. Right in front of the museum, to the right hand side, is the bus stop for the Ford Island Shuttle. You need to take this bus (free of charge) to visit the USS Missouri.
Parking and Visitor Information:
Ample parking is available at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center ($7 per vehicle)
Pearl Harbor is an active military base. For security reasons, bags are not permitted at any of the Pearl Harbor Historic Sites. For a small fee, visitors may store backpacks, purses, and luggage at the baggage storage area located in the front of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center.
The museum may occasionally close early due to a private event. We suggest that you consult their website to confirm the hours of operation ahead of your visit.
Battleship Missouri Memorial visitor information
- A National Historic Landmark, Pearl Harbor is also an active military base. For security reasons, bags are not permitted at any of the Pearl Harbor Historic Sites. For a small fee, visitors may store backpacks, purses, luggage, and shopping bags at the baggage storage area located in the front of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center.
- Admission to the Pearl Harbor Historic Sites is free for all visitors. Your pass covers the cost of the tour of the Battleship Missouri Memorial.
- This attraction may occasionally close early due to a private event. We suggest that you consult their website to confirm the hours of operation ahead of your visit.
Where you'll be
63 Cowpens Street, null, Honolulu, US
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreOur attraction passes save you more than buying individual tickets - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.