San Antonio Museum of Art
- Only on the Explorer Pass
- Cultural & historical sitesIndoorsFamily-friendly
Only on the Explorer PassThis attraction is available on the Explorer Pass, but not the All-Inclusive Pass.
What you'll do
Located in a former 19th-century brewery on the Museum Reach of the River Walk, the San Antonio Museum of Art is a must-visit.
Visit the San Antonio Museum of Art with Go City®
- With us, there are no entry fees on the day – all you've got to do is show your pass.
- General admission to the San Antonio Museum of Art.
- 30,000 objects and artifacts to browse.
- Your pass gives you access to many more attractions in San Antonio, so don't forget to check them out.
The San Antonio Museum of Art has been a mainstay in downtown San Antonio for decades, housing an exemplary collection of art from around the globe. Several expansions in the 1990s diversified the collections even further, and today the museum boasts more than 30,000 distinct objects and artifacts from 5,000 years of human history.
Highlights of the collections include Egyptian, Greek, and Roman antiquities, Latin American artwork, contemporary art, and Asian art. There's even a special gallery dedicated to Texan art. A must-visit for art lovers in San Antonio.
San Antonio Museum of Art facts
- The complex of buildings that the San Antonio Museum of Art is located in once housed the Lone Star Brewery.
- 5,000 years of history and culture from every region of the world are represented at this museum.
- From 1982 through 1985, the museum also operated a heritage streetcar service using an original San Antonio streetcar.
Experience San Antonio Museum of Art and many other attractions with the Explorer Pass.View the Explorer Pass
Know before you go
Getting In: Just show your pass at the Street or River San Antonio Museum of Art entrance ticket desk for admission and you're in – there's no need to purchase individual tickets at any of the San Antonio attractions included on your pass.
Please Note: Additional fee may apply for special exhibitions.
Free San Antonio Museum of Art General Admission Days
Tuesdays - 4PM-9PM
Sundays - 10AM–12 PM
For more information, visit the San Antonio Museum of Art website.
San Antonio Museum of Art tickets help
Simply ask our help team if you have any questions.
Where you'll be
200 W Jones Ave,, null, San Antonio, US
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreOur attraction passes save you more than buying individual tickets - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.