SeaWorld® San Diego
- Only on the All-Inclusive Pass
- Theme parks & ridesFamily-friendlyMost popular
- Skip the general ticket line
Only on the All-Inclusive PassThis attraction is available on the All-Inclusive Pass, but not the Explorer Pass.
What you'll do
Take a deep dive beneath the waves at SeaWorld® San Diego and cover all the bases for a thrilling day out - fun for all the family!
Visit SeaWorld® San Diego with Go City®
- With us, there are no entry fees on the day – all you've got to do is show your pass.
- 100 acres of wildlife park to explore.
- Live educational presentations about dolphins, sea lions, and orcas.
- Your pass also gives you access to many more San Diego attractions.
SeaWorld® is reopening its doors to the public and bringing back the thrill of rides and roller coasters for Californian residents. Enjoy the exquisite scenery and animals with your SeaWorld® tickets
SeaWorld® San Diego Highlights
- Rescue Tails - an all-new educational presentation that teaches guests about SeaWorld’s commitment to animal care and rescue. Meet many of the park’s rescued animals, such as birds of prey, primates, reptiles and more!
- Safely roam SeaWorld’s spacious park grounds to enjoy the park’s open-air outdoor animal viewing exhibits, which feature orcas, bamboo sharks, stingrays, sea lions, otters, Magellanic penguins, dolphins, flamingos, and more.
- Dolphin, Sea Lion and Orca Encounter - live educational presentations.
SeaWorld® San Diego Exhibits
Rides and Roller Coasters – enjoy popular thrill rides such as Electric Eel, the tallest, fastest roller coaster in San Diego as you drop from heights of 150 feet while getting boosted 60-mph forwards and backward through looping twists and an inverted heartline roll.
Shark Encounter – a fully immersive, glass underwater viewing tunnel surrounded by hundreds of sharks and various fish.
Ocean Explorer – this area of the park features multiple aquariums designed to provide unique views of all the animals like giant octopi, spider crabs, jellyfish, and more.
Turtle Reef™ – get underwater views of turtles swimming in their massive tanks, learn about their journeys from ocean to beach, track a rescued turtle returned to the wild in real-time, and more.
Wild Arctic – meet the animals more partial to the frozen landscapes and icy-cold waters of the arctic, including the elusive beluga whale, harbor seals, walruses, and more.
Penguin Encounter® – watch multiple species of playful penguins interact, dive, swim, and waddle in their snow-filled habitat.
Explorer’s Reef™ – head to the touch pools in Explorer’s Reef to interact with sharks, rays, horseshoe crabs, and cleaner fish.
Dolphin Days – playful and highly skilled bottlenose dolphins and short-finned pilot whales are the highlights of this acrobatic show.
Seven Seas Food Festival – for those who like to sip, savor, and sample in a safe way, the popular Seven Seas Food Festival continues through. The fan-favorite event runs Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, serving more than 125 flavors from around the world with live music performances stationed throughout the park.
Sesame Street Bay of Play – the laughter and learning of Sesame Street come to life:
- Bring your whole family along and experience the all-new R is for Rescue animal education presentation featuring Sesame Street friends, Elmo and Abby Cadabby, as they sing, dance, learn how the team rescues and cares for animals in need, and how we can all take care of the environment to make it a safer place for our animal friends.
- Listen to a special story and take physically distanced photos with their favorite feathered friend at Storytime with Big Bird, the biggest storyteller on Sesame Street.
- Fly by Abby Cadabby’s Garden to meet everyone’s favorite pink fairy with a chance to take physically distanced photos in her colorful new garden.
- The Count’s Castle meet-and-greet photo area provides unforgettable memories with the one and only Count von Count! Take one, two, or three wonderful photos with The Count by his not-too-spooky castle. Ah, ah, ah!
- Grab a bite with delicious eats and sweet treats at Big Bird’s Bistro!
For those curious about Seaworld's commitment to world-class animal care practices, this handy guide delves deep into the care stories and team members that helped them achieve and maintain their top certifications. Experience all that the park has to offer with your Seaworld San Diego Discount tickets!
Experience SeaWorld® San Diego and many other attractions with the All Inclusive Pass.View the All Inclusive Pass
Know before you go
Getting In: scan your pass at any turnstile for entry.
You may experience a wait at the turnstiles. Photo ID is required at the time of redemption, and it must match your pass. Admission may be refused if photo ID does not match the name on the pass.
For more information, visit the SeaWorld® San Diego website.
SeaWorld San Diego tickets help
Simply ask our help team if you have any questions.
Q. What is SeaWorld® San Diego?
A. SeaWorld® San Diego is a theme park and oceanarium that features marine animals, thrill rides, and live shows.
Q. What kind of animals can be seen at SeaWorld® San Diego?
A. SeaWorld® San Diego features a wide variety of marine animals, including dolphins, sea lions, otters, sharks, penguins, and killer whales.
Q. Are there any thrill rides at SeaWorld® SD?
A. Yes, SeaWorld® San Diego has several thrilling rides, including Manta, Electric Eel, and the Journey to Atlantis water coaster.
Q. Are there any live shows at SeaWorld® San Diego?
A. Yes, SeaWorld® San Diego offers several live shows featuring marine animals, such as the Dolphin Days show and the Orca Encounter.
Q. Can visitors interact with the animals at SeaWorld® San Diego?
A. While visitors cannot touch or swim with the animals, SeaWorld® San Diego does offer several animal encounter experiences, such as the Dolphin Interaction Program and the Penguin Encounter.
Q. Are there any dining options available at SeaWorld® San Diego?
A. Yes, SeaWorld® San Diego offers a variety of dining options, including restaurants, cafes, and snack stands, serving everything from seafood to burgers and fries.
Where you'll be
500 SeaWorld Drive, null, San Deigo, US
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreOur attraction passes save you more than buying individual tickets - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.