Dark Side of Seoul: Ghostlore and Urban Legends Walking Tour
- OutdoorTours & cruisesOpen late
- Book your slot!
Booking requiredThis attraction requires advanced booking.
What you'll do
Scare yourself silly on a guided nighttime tour of Seoul’s spookiest, goriest and most haunted locations.
Discover the dark side of Seoul with Go City®
- With us, there are no fees on the day - all you've got to do is show your pass!
- Learn about Korea’s ghostlore, folk beliefs and urban legends on a 90-minute tour of Seoul’s spookiest places.
- This tour has a particular focus on history and only takes place on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Hear about haunted houses, the ghosts of Gyeonghui Palace and mythical monsters that stalk the streets at night.
This fun tour is full of great myths, legends and humorous anecdotes about Korea’s ghost culture.
It’s a side of Seoul you won’t read about in the tourist brochures; a city where dark alleys bear the scars of medieval massacres, gods hide in wells and wandering spirits haunt the corridors of Gyeonghui Palace, somewhat at odds with this 17th-century mansion’s name which translates literally as the Place of Serene Harmony.
Your guide will bring Korea’s folklore, ghostly tales and urban legends to life with a lively narrative that takes you through an epic 600 years of hauntings and explains why these stories are important in Korean culture. Just keep your eyes peeled for strange, uninvited guests tagging along beside you on the tour…
Experience Dark Side of Seoul: Ghostlore and Urban Legends Walking Tour and many other attractions with the All Inclusive Pass.View the All Inclusive Pass
Know before you go
This attraction requires advanced booking.
Getting in: show your pass and confirmation of booking to the guide at the meeting point outside Seodaemun Station exit 4, and prepare to be spooked!
- We recommend traveling to the meeting point by subway as taxis often get stuck in traffic.
- Wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the weather as the tour takes place outdoors.
- Children under 18 require adult supervision as the tour involves some violent stories and adult language.
Where you'll be
Seodaemun Station, exit 4, 90-2, Pyeong-dong, Jongno-gu, KR
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreOur attraction passes save you more than buying individual tickets - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.