The Museum of Spirits
- Only on the All-Inclusive Pass
- Cultural & historical sitesIndoors
Only on the All-Inclusive PassThis attraction is available on the All-Inclusive Pass, but not the Explorer Pass.
What you'll do
A true taste of the Stockholm Archipelago...
Visit The Museum of Spirits with Go City®
- Discover the history of Sweden's spirits industry and learn about the country's drinking culture.
- Visit the museum's Absolut Art Collection.
- Get knowledge about the Swedish craft drinks.
- Passholders recieve a free cup of coffee with any meal purchased at the museum restaurant.
This is one of the most fascinating museums in Stockholm and is educational for adults and younger visitors alike who want to know a bit more about Sweden's relationship with alcohol and the cultural importance of spirits.
Looking to enhance your experience? Tastings are also available in the museum for an additional fee. Visit the Museum of Spirits website for more information.
Did you know
- The Swedish word “supa”, meaning to drink copiously, comes from the old practice of sipping spirits from a spoon (like you would with a bowl of soup!).
- The sigil on the Absolut Vodka bottle features the portrait of L.O. Smith, known as the King of vodka in Sweden during the 19th century.
ReDISCOver Absolut Art Collection
Blurring the line between art and advertising, explore part of the museum's vast collection of works that celebrate Absolut's iconic bottle. With a focus on the nineties, you'll get to enjoy the music of the time as you admire the collection.
Sweden: Spirits of a Nation
The museum's main collection takes a look at Sweden's bittersweet relationship with alcohol. The exhibition is designed as a walk through the seasons of the year, given shape through sceneries, scents and music
Sweden's beer scene is booming! In this exhibition you will learn about the Swedish beer history and meet some of Sweden's many brewers that scout upcoming beer trends. In the exhibition, we also highlight the great importance of beer as social glue among nuns, football supporters, hipsters, and many others. Cheers!
Experience The Museum of Spirits and many other attractions with the All Inclusive Pass.View the All Inclusive Pass
Know before you go
Getting in: enter the museum and show your pass at the ticket desk and you’re in!
For more information visit the Museum of Spirits website.
Where you'll be
Djurgårdsstrand 9, null, Stockholm, SE
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreOur attraction passes save you more than buying individual tickets - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.