Full-Day Grand Canyon Tour
Take the National Park South Rim & Village Tour to get guided access to popular Canyon rim viewpoints, trails, and attractions.
Take the Full-Day Grand Canyon Tour with your Go Las Vegas pass
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Includes roundtrip transportation to and from the Las Vegas Strip on a deluxe coach
- You'll be provided with a morning snack and bottled water
- Enjoy a picnic lunch
- National Park South Rim & Village Tour – access to viewpoints, trails, and attractions
- Please note: The Grand Canyon National Park (South) entry fee is not included with the pass
- Your pass gives you access to many more attractions in Las Vegas, so don't forget to check them out
This guided, full-day tour of the Grand Canyon’s South Rim takes about 13 hours and includes roundtrip transportation from the Las Vegas Strip in a deluxe coach and a picnic lunch. On your way to the South Rim, you’ll get a complimentary morning snack to enjoy as you travel through the Mojave Desert, the famous Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge, and cross iconic Route 66.