Wondering where to go during your vacation in Miami? Meet unique animal species and discover rare plant life at Zoo Miami.
Visit Zoo Miami with a Go Miami pass
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Admission to Zoo Miami included
- Watch animal feedings, talks, and shows
- 3,000 animals and over 1,200 plants from across the globe to see
- Gain access to the largest Asian-themed aviary in the western hemisphere
- Your Go Miami pass also gives you free entry to other popular attractions included in the low discount price
Zoo Miami is home to more than 3,000 animals and over 1,200 plants and trees from Africa, Asia, the Amazon, and Australia. With a Go Miami pass, you'll explore five themed zones and come face-to-face with jaguars, lions, elephants, bears, camels, and many more species from across the globe.
Hours of Operation
10AM - 5PM
*Ticket booths close at 3:30PM
Hours of operation may vary on U.S. Holidays. Check attraction website for details.
Know before you go
Getting In: Bypass the Zoo Miami ticket booth and proceed directly to turnstiles to redeem your Go Miami pass.
1 Zoo Boulevard 12400 SW 152 Street
Miami, FL 33177