Tick all the famous things to do in NYC off your list with a hop-on hop-off Big Bus tour.
Ride New York Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with a New York Explorer Pass
- Pay nothing on the bus – simply scan your digital pass
- Downtown and Uptown NYC routes included
- Big Bus has 18 Downtown stops and 14 Uptown stops
- You can stop off and get free entry at other NYC attractions included on your New York Explorer Pass
Use your New York Explorer Pass for access to the classic one day tour on the Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus New York. You'll be taken from one hotspot to the next with a choice of uptown and downtown Manhattan routes with over 25 stops on each route.
Hours of Operation
Daily and frequent departures.
Explore Uptown Loop: 9AM-6PM
Explore Downtown Loop: 8AM-6PM
(Hours may be extended during peak season. Please check with your tour guide upon boarding.)
Morning of New Year’s Day, morning of Thanksgiving Day, afternoon of July 4th, and afternoon of New Year's Eve. All holidays and hours are subject to change. Please check with Big Bus.
Know before you go
Getting in: Easy boarding. Look out for a Big Bus agent at any of the stops listed below to have your New York Explorer Pass scanned and a boarding ticket issued. You must have a boarding ticket prior to boarding the bus, this is your Hop-On Hop-Off tour ticket. Big Bus agents are dressed in a burgundy jacket on colder days and a white or burgundy polo with the Big Bus logo on warmer days.
- W 42nd Street and Broadway
- Empire State Building: 5th Avenue and 32nd Street
- Brooklyn Bridge/City Hall: Park Row & Beekman
- Battery Park: State Street between Battery Place and Bridge Street
- M&M’s World: 7th Avenue and W 48th Street
- W 42nd Street and 8th Avenue
Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus New York: Classic 1-Day Tour
Ticket Booth inside Madame Tussauds 234 W 42nd Street,
New York, NY 10036