Enjoy access to a 360-degree view of New York City from the Rockefeller Plaza’s iconic 30 Rock building.
Visit the Top Of The Rock Observatory with a New York Explorer Pass
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Includes admission to the Top Of The Rock Observatory
- Whizz 70 floors in a glass elevator for 360-degree views of the city
- See iconic views of the city, Empire State Building and Central Park
- Visit other popular tourist attractions with the New York Explorer Pass, included within the low discount price
Manhattan is all about skylines and Top Of The Rock is up there with the best.
Hours of Operation
Daily, 8AM–12AM (last entry at 11:15PM)
Open 365 days a year
Know before you go
Getting In: Use the Rockefeller Plaza entrance on 50th Street (between 5th and 6th Avenues). Proceed down the staircase to enter the Express Line and present your pass for entry.
Group Tours: If you are traveling with a tour group, please send a tour group leader to exchange all New York Explorer Passes for timed admission tickets between 9AM and 10AM on the day you plan to visit the observatory. Tour groups that arrive after 10AM without timed admission tickets may be turned away.
Top Of The Rock Observatory
30 Rockefeller Plaza. The main entrance is on 50th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues.
New York, NY 10112