Sail across the open waters of the Pacific in style on this luxurious two-hour Makani Catamaran cruise.
Experience the Makani Catamaran Sail with a Go Oahu pass
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Enjoy a two-hour sail along Oahu's shoreline
- Luxury vessel with indoor and outdoor seating to relax on
- Get the chance to see dolphins, flying fish, and whales
- Your Go Oahu pass also gives you free entry to other popular attractions included in the low discount price
Looking for things to do in Hawaii? You'll get amazing views of Oahu's stunning shoreline on this Makani Catamaran Sail, and you might even see some aquatic creatures too.
Hours of Operation
Choose from 3 sails per day on Tuesdays through Sundays.
Sail Times: 8:00am–10:00am, 11:00am – 1:00pm and 2:00pm – 4:00pm (All sails are subject to availability)
Open 365 days a year. Weather permitting. All holiday hours are subject to change without notice.
Know before you go
Reservations are required for the Oahu Makani Catamaran Sail
Reservation Instructions: Please call (808) 591-9000. All sails subject to availability. Inquire about combination sails.
Getting In: Show your Go Oahu pass at the Makani Kiosk Sail and you're in – there's no need to purchase individual tickets at any of the Oahu attractions included on your pass.
Please Note: Transportation is available for a small fee. Check availability when making reservations.
Makani Catamaran Sail
1009 Ala Moana Blvd.
Kewalo Basin (Slip F-1) at the corner of Ala Moana Blvd.
Honolulu, HI 96814