History buffs will love this Hawaiin attraction which gives people the chance to explore the USS Bowfin Submarine at Pearl Harbor.
Visit the USS Bowfin Submarine at Pearl Harbor with a Go Oahu pass
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Explore the USS Bowfin Submarine at Pearl Harbor
- Entry to the USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park included
- See historic artifacts and learn about WWII
- Admission to the Pearl Harbor Historic Sites included
- Your Go Oahu pass also gives you free entry to other popular Hawaii attractions included in the low discount price
USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park is currently undergoing a major expansion and renovation project, which involves the temporary closure of certain exhibits and parts of the park. The USS Bowfin itself remains open during this improvement project. The gift shop, food service, all concessions, and lanai will remain open as well.
With a Go Oahu pass, you can explore one of only 15 surviving U.S. combat submarines from World War II, the USS Bowfin, learn about the attacks on enemy warships, and the fascinating history of this incredible sub.
Hours of Operation
Daily, 7:00 am-5:00 pm. Last access to submarine at 4:30 pm.
Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day. All holiday hours are subject to change without notice.
Know before you go
Just show your Go Oahu pass at the USS Bowfin Submarine admission counter immediately adjacent to the USS Bowfin submarine and you're in - there's no need to purchase individual tickets at any of the Oahu attractions included on your pass.
USS Bowfin Submarine at Pearl Harbor
11 Arizona Memorial Drive
Oahu, HI 96818