Explore all things science and aviation at the San Diego Air and Space Museum.
Visit The Air and Space Museum with your Go San Diego Pass
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Hands-on exhibits and aircraft to explore
- Enjoy a 4D air and space-themed cinema screening
- Military aircrafts and jets to see
- Your pass also gives you access to many more attractions in San Diego
You'll journey through the history of flight and explore beautifully-restored aircraft and hands-on exhibits. There's a model of the Montgolfier brothers’ hot air balloon of 1783, a Spitfire Mk XVI and a 4D theatre where you can take to the skies.
Hours of Operation
Daily, 10:00 am-4:30 pm.
Hours subject to change.
Please contact (619) 234-8291 or visit the museum website for current hours.
Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
All holiday hours are subject to change without notice.
Know before you go
Getting In: Present your Go San Diego pass at the Air and Space Museum admissions counter. For current exhibit and upgrade information, please call (619) 234-8291.
Please Note: Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Air and Space Museum
2001 Pan American Plaza
San Deigo, CA 92101