If you're looking for a San Diego aquarium, look no further than Birch Aquarium at Scripps in La Jolla.
Visit the Birch Aquarium at Scripps with a Go San Diego pass
- Pay nothing upon arrival – simply scan your digital pass
- Birch Aquarium admission included
- See over 5,000 fish in 60 habitats
- Hands-on activities including touch pools
- Feedings, talks, and multimedia displays
- Pass holders also get free access to many more attractions in California
Venture under the sea and explore the memorable marine life exhibits at Birch Aquarium – a must-see for every San Diego landlubber. You'll learn about living coral reefs, watch baby seahorses play, listen to whale songs, and even pet sea stars at this immersive attraction.
Hours of Operation
Daily, 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day.
All holiday hours are subject to change without notice.
Know before you go
Getting In: Just show your Go San Diego pass at the Birch Aquarium at Scripps admission counter and you're in – there's no need to purchase individual tickets at any of the San Diego attractions included on your pass.
Birch Aquarium at Scripps
2300 Expedition Way
San Deigo, CA 92037