Meet over 3,500 animals from all over the world at San Diego Zoo Safari Park – just 35 miles north of downtown San Diego.
Visit San Diego Safari Park with a Go San Diego pass
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Top San Diego attraction included with Go San Diego
- Straight-to-turnstiles entry into the Safari Park
- 1,800 acres to explore and over 3,500 animals to see
- Includes a ride on the Africa tram safari and entry to the Cheetah Run
- Keeper talks, shows, special exhibits, and more
- Your pass also gives you access to many more attractions in San Diego
You’ll get to see animals run, roam, prowl, and fly around in the park’s large and open naturalistic settings.
Hours of Operation
Open daily at 9:00am. Closing times may vary. Check the San Diego Zoo Safari Park website for hours of operation.
Know before you go
Getting In: Proceed directly to the turnstile for San Diego Zoo Safari Park entry and present your pass for admission. An ID will be required when using the Go San Diego pass at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park. The last name of purchaser must match the name on ID. You must enter the park by 5:30PM, but you can stay until closing.
San Diego Zoo Safari Park
15500 San Pasqual Valley Road
Escondido, CA 92027