Looking for the best San Diego museums? Climb aboard the USS Midway Museum and explore this long-serving US aircraft carrier. You'll take a self-guided tour around 60 exhibits including the sleeping quarters, engine room, galley, and ship jail.
Visit the USS Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum with a Go San Diego pass
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Get access to over 60 exhibits and the Voices of Midway movie
- See inside the ship's jail, sleeping quarters and flight deck
- A free audio tour headset is available in six languages
- Your pass also gives you access to many more attractions in San Diego, so don't forget to check them out
Learn all about the ship’s decades of service and the 225,000 sailors that served on board the craft. Explore the USS Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum’s exhibits, multimedia displays, interactive experiences, and more. The audio tour is narrated by Midway sailors who bring the Midway’s history to life with stories of their first-hand experiences living on the ship while at sea for months at a time.
Hours of Operation
Daily, 10:00 am-5:00 pm. Last entry at 4:00 pm
Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
All holiday hours are subject to change without notice.
Know before you go
Getting In: For entrance into the USS Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum, simply proceed to the entrance with your Go San Diego pass.
USS Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum
910 N. Harbor Drive
San Deigo, CA 92101