Forget the Congressional Building or the White House – Madame Tussauds Washington, DC is the perfect place to rub elbows with the political elite of the nation’s capital.
Visit Madame Tussauds DC with your Go Washington DC pass
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Includes general admission to Madame Tussauds DC
- Get access to the US Presidents gallery featuring 44 presidents
- Your Go Washington DC pass also gives you free entry to other popular attractions at one low discount price
The wax attraction's featured exhibit, the President’s Gallery, features lifelike models of all 44 U.S. Presidents, so be sure to snap a photo with your favorite.
Hours of Operation
Daily: 10AM - 6PM
Seasonal hours subject to change. Madame Tussauds may be occasionally closed due to private events. Please consult website for updated hours and closures.
Know before you go
Getting In: Present your pass at the desk for admission.
Please Note: Children ages 4 and older must have a DC pass or paid ticket for entry.
Tips for visiting Madame Tussauds DC
- Bring a camera to capture your fun moments
- Children ages 4 and older must have a Washington DC Pass or paid ticket for entry
- Madame Tussauds DC is located in the Penn Quarter, moments away from the National Mall, Chinatown, and Gallery Place. You can therefore plan a whole day out your visit
- There are many nearby restaurants and hotels to check out prior to your visit
Madame Tussauds DC
1001 F Street NW
Washington, DC 20004