Photo Session on the Beach
- Only on the Explorer Pass
- Family-friendlyOutdoorsOpen late
- Book your slot!
Only on the Explorer PassThis attraction is available on the Explorer Pass, but not the All-Inclusive Pass.
Booking requiredThis attraction requires advanced booking.
What you'll do
Get unbelievable snaps of your unforgettable trip to paradise.
Experience a Photo Session on the Beach with Go City®
- With us, there are no entry fees on the day – all you've got to do is show your pass.
- A 20-minute private photo session on the beach.
- Ten professionally edited digital images sent via email.
A trip to Cancun is always a beautiful adventure, and now you can commemorate it with gorgeous professional photos.
Cristina Sardenata, local photographer and Cancun native, will meet you right on the beach to snap photos of you and your family, loved ones, or friends.
You'll become the creative director of your own 20-minute private photoshoot. Choose the time from an array of scheduled slots – do you want a gorgeous morning sunrise or a calming sunset? You can even choose your beach - Playa Forum or Playa Marlin.
Deck your friends and family out in your best vacation outfits and head to the waterfront. Cristina is skilled at capturing gorgeous candid shots. Her goal with each image is to have it bring you back to the time and place – right down to smells, feelings, and ambiance. If you have any ideas or themes you’d like to incorporate, speak up - it’s all about your vision and what you want to bring home as a token of Cancun.
After your shoot, Cristina will professionally edit and retouch your photos. You’ll have your choice of ten images that you’ll receive digitally via email. Get your photo album ready – you’re going to have a lot to add.
Photo Session on the Beach tips
- Playa Marlin – this beautiful beach offers clear views of the ocean with some areas of vegetation.
- Playa Forum – in addition to gorgeous waterfront views, Playa Forum also offers a rocky cliff area great for pensive shots.
- Morning photo sessions – the light is stronger in the morning and the water often looks bluer because of the reflection
- Late afternoon/sunset photo sessions – the light will be softer and the ocean becomes a darker blue. If you time it right, you can get the perfect shot of the sun resting on the water.
Go City is a better way to sightsee. Your pass includes Photo Session on the Beach tickets, plus admission to dozens of top Cancun attractions for one money-saving price.
Experience Photo Session on the Beach and many other attractions with the Explorer Pass.View the Explorer Pass
Know before you go
This attraction requires advanced booking.
Getting in: look for Cristina wearing a white top with her Cristina Sardaneta Photography logo on it. Present your pass for scanning.
Both locations are very easy to get to and are near bus stops.
Where you'll be
Playa Forum -Blvd Kukulcan Km. 9.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancún (Meeting point: Outside of Coco Bongo), Playa Marlin - Blvd Kukulcan Km 13.5 Lote 24 S/N, Zona Hotelera, Cancún, (Meeting point: main entrance behind Kukulcan Plaza.), Cancun, MX
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreOur attraction passes save you more than buying individual tickets - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.