Saints & Sinners by French Quarter Phantoms
- Only on the All-Inclusive Pass
- Tours & cruisesOutdoorsCultural & historical sitesShows & entertainment
Only on the All-Inclusive PassThis attraction is available on the All-Inclusive Pass, but not the Explorer Pass.
Booking requiredThis attraction requires advanced booking.
What you'll do
Step into the dark side on this New Orleans tour.
Take the Saints & Sinners Tour with Go City®
- With us, there are no entry fees on the day – all you've got to do is show your pass.
- Enjoy a two-hour tour of the French Quarter.
- Discover more about voodoo and black magic.
New Orleans boasts a unique mix of cultures, religion, scandal, and music. See the city's best and worst bits, from bars to brothels, in the French Quarter.
You'll be taken on a two-hour adventure to explore the darker side of the city with your expert local guide. Find out more about the colorful characters that call New Orleans home, and hear stories of witchcraft, voodoo, thieves, and pirates that are embedded in the history of the city.
Did you know
- Famous Voodoo priestess Marie Laveau was also a devout Catholic.
- New Orleans is known as the most haunted city in America, especially around the French Quarter where Marie Laveau used to live.
- Famous people that have called New Orleans home include Louis Armstrong, Truman Capote, Reese Witherspoon, and Ellen DeGeneres.
- In 2005, New Orleans was devastated by Hurricane Katrina which left 80% of the city flooded.
Go City is a better way to sightsee. Your pass includes Saints & Sinners by French Quarter Phantoms tickets, plus admission to dozens of top New Orleans attractions for one money-saving price.
Experience Saints & Sinners by French Quarter Phantoms and many other attractions with the All Inclusive Pass.View the All Inclusive Pass
Know before you go
This attraction requires advanced booking.
Getting in: at the time of your tour, please meet at the meeting point (The Voodoo Lounge, 718 N Rampart Street). Tours operate rain or shine.
Age restriction: tour restricted to adults 17 years and older.
Please note this offer is valid once during the lifetime of your pass and cannot be combined with any other French Quarter Phantoms tour on the same day.
For more information, please visit the French Quarter Phantoms website.
Saints & Sinners by French Quarter Phantoms ticket help
Simply ask our help team if you have any questions.
Where you'll be
Tours begin at The Voodoo Lounge, 718 North Rampart Street (On the corner of Orleans Street and Rampart Street), New Orleans, US
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreOur attraction passes save you more than buying individual tickets - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.