Skypark Sentosa by AJ Hackett - Giant Swing & Skybridge
- Shows & entertainmentTheme parks & ridesOutdoor
What you'll do
Be prepared for epic views across Siloso Beach with this thrilling swing ride with Skybridge access.
Experience the Skypark Sentosa by AJ Hackett Giant Swing & Skybridge with Go City®
- With us, there are no entry fees on the day – all you've got to do is show your pass.
- Includes one ride on the Giant Swing and access to the Skybridge.
- You'll also get a personalized e-Certification for the successful completion of the activity!
Soar through the sky on AJ Hackett Sentosa’s Giant Swing, before taking in the views at the site's Skybridge.
See Singapore from new heights, either solo, as a pair, or as a three, on the Giant Swing.
You’ll be hoisted 40 meters above the ground, enjoying stunning views of Sentosa beach and the ocean. Then, you’ll pull a cord that will send you soaring down through the sky, reaching a speed of up to 120kph, before you swing back again.
Your ride on the giant swing will be captured by 16 HD cameras so you’ll have the option to purchase photos and videos - perfect for the 'gram!
With your pass, you'll also have access to Skybridge, where you can take in the views (without the adrenaline rush!). Although, if you're still looking for a thrill, you can walk across see-through sections of the bridge and stare down at the ground below.
Sentosa Giant Swing facts
- The Sentosa Giant Swing’s steel cables are 6mm thick.
- Riders can reach speeds of up to 120kph on the swing.
- It's Singapore’s only giant swing.
Please note: weight and height restrictions apply.
- The AJ Hackett Sentosa Skybridge was created to allow people of all ages to challenge and overcome that age-old fear of heights.
- The Skybridge crosses the two towers at 47 meters above the ground.
Go City is a better way to sightsee. Your pass includes AJ Hackett Sentosa Giant Swing and Skybridge tickets, plus admission to dozens of top Singapore attractions for one money-saving price.
Experience Skypark Sentosa by AJ Hackett - Giant Swing & Skybridge and many other attractions with the All Inclusive Pass.View the All Inclusive Pass
Know before you go
Getting in: show your pass at the ticketing counter and you're in!
Please note: there is a health declaration and waiver form that needs to be signed during registration.
- Minimum Individual weight for Single Swing: 60kg
- Minimum individual weight for Double of Triple swings: 30kg
- Minimum height required: 120cm
- Maximum Individual weight for Single Swing: 150kg
- Maximum combined weight for Swings: 300kg
- All minors under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at the site to sign the waiver form
- Sentosa Express Monorail – Beach Station (this service runs between VivoCity and Beach Stations)
- Hop on the free Beach Tram service from Beach Station and alight at the 3rd stop at SkyPark by AJ Hackett.
- Beach Tram runs from 9AM daily at 10-minute intervals from Beach Station.
For more information, please visit the Skypark Sentosa by AJ Hackett - Giant Swing & Skybridge website.
Skypark Sentosa by AJ Hackett - Giant Swing & Skybridge help
Simply ask our help team if you have any questions.
Where you'll be
30 Siloso Beach Walk, Sentosa Island, null, SG
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreOur attraction passes save you more than buying individual tickets - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.