Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- OutdoorsTours & cruisesFamily-friendlyCultural & historical sites
What you'll do
What better way to experience the city that is built on water, than from the water, by taking the Amsterdam Canal Cruise
Take the Amsterdam Canal Cruise with Go City®
- With us, there are no entry fees on the day – all you've got to do is show your pass.
- Float past Amsterdam's top-rated sights on this relaxed sightseeing cruise
- Audio guide available in 19 languages
- Your pass gives you access to many more attractions in Amsterdam, so don't forget to check them out
Get your cameras at the ready as you pass the likes of Anne Frank's House, the Westerkerk, traditional canal houses from the Golden Age plus loads more, it's not only a great introduction to the city but a relaxing one.
It is also much better when there is some context behind all the sights and attractions you're looking at, so thats why 100 Highlights Cruise provides an audio guide in 19 languages.
The available languages are: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Turkish, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Arabic, Korean, Indonesian, Thai, Hindi and Hebrew.
Discover Amsterdam Canal Cruise
Going on an Amsterdam canal cruise is unlike anything else. You can wave to people on the sidewalks, see charming old houses, and learn about the city's history. The 100-kilometer maze of canals is a fun way to enjoy the city. Your next adventure on a canal ride in Amsterdam might be just a ticket away.
Explore Amsterdam Canal Tours
Want to see Amsterdam from a whole new angle? Try one of the canal cruises in Amsterdam. Whether you're a tourist or a local, there's something exciting in these tours for everyone. Kids laugh, couples hold hands, and friends take selfies. It's more than a tour; it's a taste of charm that is present in Amsterdam. See the city in style along the canal!
Did you know
- Amsterdam has 160 canals and 1000 bridges
- The city was first founded as a fishing village in the 12th Century
- There are 2,500 houseboats in Amsterdam
- Paintings from the 17th-20th Century
- There are a set of tilted houses along the canal, the soil was so swampy that they had to be built on stilts, over time they started to collapse therefore making the houses all wonky and slip into the river, these houses are called the 'Dancing Houses' - look out for these on your cruise!
Experience Amsterdam Canal Cruise and many other attractions with the All Inclusive Pass.View the All Inclusive Pass
Know before you go
The cruise has two departure points:
- Stromma CS at Prins Hendrikkade 37 (opposite Amsterdam central Station, next to the bridge)
- Damrak 5, Amsterdam, Netherlands (Stromma Damrak, Pier 5)
Where you'll be
Central Station (Bridge), Prins hendrikkade 37, Damrak, null, Amsterdam, NL
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreOur attraction passes save you more than buying individual tickets - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.