THIS IS HOLLAND
- IndoorsFamily-friendlyShows & entertainment
- Book your slot!
Booking requiredThis attraction requires advanced booking.
What you'll do
Ready to fly?! This fabulous 5D flight simulation experience will let you soar over Holland's most famous sights.
Visit THIS IS HOLLAND with Go City®
- With us, there are no entry fees on the day – all you've got to do is show your pass.
- Four awesome shows to enjoy.
- 1-hour duration.
- Experience the 5D flight simulator that takes you over the best sights in the country.
- Your pass gives you access to dozens of other top attractions in the city so make sure to check them out!
This incredible experience will have you soaring over iconic sights such as its tulip fields and windmills. Special effects like mist and wind will ensure you see and feel the Netherlands like never before. Conveniently located in Amsterdam.
Please note: Due to safety reasons, those who are younger than 4 years old and/or smaller than 100 centimeters cannot participate in the Flight Experience.
The total experience lasts an hour and contains four shows, including a 9-minute flight. This must-see attraction will give you a new perspective of and information about the Netherlands while providing a great time for the whole family.
THIS IS HOLLAND in Amsterdam highlights
The Netherlands in the past – enjoy an inspiring film about the country’s origins and its fascinating relationship with the sea.
The Netherlands today – with the help of a special video projection, on a map measuring six meters, you’ll discover the Netherlands as it is now.
The Flight Experience – a breathtaking aerial perspective of the Netherlands. Bask in the Netherlands’ diversity and beauty. Experience the smells, feel the wind and even the mist.
Holland Lounge: this room gives you an opportunity to find out more about the locations that caught your attention during the flight.
Experience THIS IS HOLLAND and many other attractions with the All Inclusive Pass.View the All Inclusive Pass
Know before you go
This attraction requires advanced booking.
Getting in: present your pass at the entrance.
Please note: due to safety reasons, you are not allowed to participate in the Flight Experience if:
- Have a history of heart and/or circulatory complaints or hypertension (pace makers; cardiovascular diseases);
- Recovering from surgery on the back or neck;
- You have epilepsy.
- Visitors shorter than 100 cm or younger than 4 years are not allowed to participate in the experience
- Visitors aged between 5 and 12 must be accompanied by an adult. The adult must, during the flight, sit next to the child on the same bench.
- Visitors between 100 and 130 cm must be accompanied by an adult who, during the flight, must sit next to the visitor on the same bench.
How to get there: at Amsterdam Central station, follow the signs IJ-Zijde’ (IJ-Side). The ferry to the North of Amsterdam will depart from there. Take the free ferry to ‘Buiksloterweg’. When you disembark the ferry turn left and your destination is a 2-minute walk. The ferry takes just 5 minutes. The total journey time from Amsterdam Centraal is 10 minutes.
For more information visit the THIS IS HOLLAND website.
Where you'll be
Overhoeksplein 51,, null, Amsterdam, NL
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreOur attraction passes save you more than buying individual tickets - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.